Sixto Peralta

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Diddy Dubz

Sixto Peralta

Post by Diddy Dubz » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:38 am

Scored the winner for his team in the local Derby recently although I can't remember what his team are called.

Tigris I think.

Anyway - well done Mumo :D

Luke

Re: Sixto Peralta

Post by Luke » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:58 am

Daddy Dubz wrote:Scored the winner for his team in the local Derby recently although I can't remember what his team are called.

Tigris I think.

What a shame we could never keep him. I was a massive fan, And a player like him right now would go down a treat! Especially in this divison.

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:08 am

Luke wrote:
Daddy Dubz wrote:Scored the winner for his team in the local Derby recently although I can't remember what his team are called.

Tigris I think.

What a shame we could never keep him. I was a massive fan, And a player like him right now would go down a treat! Especially in this divison.

Totally agree Lukey

clethbridge8

Post by clethbridge8 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:36 am

Legend!

squiz18

Post by squiz18 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:34 am

Luke wrote:

Tigris I think.

To be fair If we had kept him he would be at Charltown or Newcastle By now anyway !

Luke

Post by Luke » Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:40 am

squiz18 wrote:
Luke wrote:

Tigris I think.

To be fair If we had kept him he would be at Charltown or Newcastle By now anyway !
Hmmmm

Ojc

Post by Ojc » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:06 pm

He did'nt play many games for us though did he?

Where did he come from in the first place?

the-mole

Post by the-mole » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:12 pm

Ojc wrote:He did'nt play many games for us though did he?

Where did he come from in the first place?
Inter Milan on loan - made a real impact in the second half of that season!!