Price Has No Intention Of Leaving

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Himple

Price Has No Intention Of Leaving

Post by Himple » Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:55 am

Code: Select all

Ipswich Town goalkeeper Lewis Price says he has no intention of leaving Town despite interest from premiership clubs. 

Price was linked with a move to Wigan Athletic yesterday and a number of other premiership clubs are said to be interested in the 21-year-old Wales international goalkeeper.

Price: “Ipswich are the type of club where you are going to get a lot of scouts coming to watch because of the players that are being brought through now and those that have gone on to do well in the Premiership

“It is nice to know about interest from Premiership clubs but I'm not taking anything for granted or thinking about moving to Wigan or anything like that.

“I'm concentrating on my job here and trying to do my best for Ipswich and help them move back up the table.

“Every time I go out training is more learning for me but the main thing is playing and getting experience and that is what I am doing here. Playing regularly is the main aim.

“If I went to a Premiership club now as a No. 2 it would probably hurt my chances of playing for Wales because I would be like all the other keepers sitting on the bench for their clubs and that is no good for me.

“I want to be play for Wales and being involved in tournaments and carry on learning by getting those games under my belt.”

Source: EADT

Riviera

Post by Riviera » Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:08 am

source EADT - he'll be gone tomorrow then :lol:

Himple

Post by Himple » Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:09 am

:lol: :lol: