Haynes ...?

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

Haynes ...?

Post by hallamblue » Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:06 am

is he one of our Acadamy products - or did he develop under ChalTOWNS acadamy ?? anybody know the answer ?

Bluebird

Post by Bluebird » Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:10 am

I thought he was one of ours, I'm sure someone said he went to school with Trotter, but that could've been Rodney :lol: :wink:

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:16 am

bluebird wrote:I thought he was one of ours, I'm sure someone said he went to school with Trotter, but that could've been Rodney :lol: :wink:
BB have you got a Town proggie to hand ? - cos it will say in the players list where he came from - I havent got one ...need to know cos Im haveinh a "chat" with a SW fan..and he thinks Haynes is a Chalton product !

Luke

Post by Luke » Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:57 am

hallamblue wrote:
bluebird wrote:I thought he was one of ours, I'm sure someone said he went to school with Trotter, but that could've been Rodney :lol: :wink:
BB have you got a Town proggie to hand ? - cos it will say in the players list where he came from - I havent got one ...need to know cos Im haveinh a "chat" with a SW fan..and he thinks Haynes is a Chalton product !
Well he was at charlton till he was 15 when he was realeased. He then had a short stint on trial with the scum. Before joining us :)

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:31 am

Luke wrote:
hallamblue wrote:
Well he was at charlton till he was 15 when he was realeased. He then had a short stint on trial with the scum. Before joining us :)
ta ! am impressed by your knowledge - guess you dont have to be old to be wise eh ??! :lol: