You've gotta love Jamma!

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Diddy Dubz

You've gotta love Jamma!

Post by Diddy Dubz » Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:03 pm

Jermaine Wright is looking to restart his Leeds United career after returning to Elland Road following a loan spell with Millwall.

The former Ipswich Town midfielder was out of the first team at the start of the campaign prompting Kevin Blackwell to farm him out to boost his fitness.

Wright made an immediate impact upon his arrival at The Den although results faded and he was unable to help guide The Lions off the foot of the table.

The 30-year-old is now back in West Yorkshire and is looking to make the most of any first-team opportunity Blackwell throws his way.

"I was disappointed when I left but I feel a lot better now because I've been playing a few games," Wright told the club's official website.

"It was a good experience for me, we started off well with a couple of wins but obviously things didn't stay so good and the team struggled, but the main thing was to be playing again.

"The lads here are flying and full of confidence and it's a good atmosphere to come back to.

"I am fit enough to play, I've been playing every week. I will play wherever I'm needed - I'll play in goal if the boss wants me to.

"If I can force my way in and prove a point to everybody then I will be glad to."