Norwich v Ipswich match report

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

James the Brains

Norwich v Ipswich match report

Post by James the Brains » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:18 pm

this report begins 20 mintues into the first half as I had to run around Coventry city-centre looking for a pub to be open at 11am on a Sunday morning. seriously, who the hell comes up with these kick-off times?

word is that Town are kicking as* and this is confirmed as Darren Currie curls in a shot form outside the area but well saved by Green. Ipswich are playing like Brazil on steroids and another shot hits the post from Matt Richards. it's only a matter of time. then from out of nowhere norwich break free and Johannson flukes a shot over the outcoming Lewis Price. jammy bastards! it's a lead norwich don't deserve, but this Town side has more steel than a New York skyscraper. Haynes is causing norwich all sorts of problems and the only way they can solve them is by hacking him down like a bitch. eventually this tactic leads to a free-kick. Juan steps up to the plate and brilliantly hits his shot onto the head of a norwich man in the wall so that the ball then loops into the far corner. Ingenious! back on level terms and Town continue their dominance like a whore with a whip at an S&M party. somehow the scores remain level until half-time. the second-half begins and Town move up a gear, a gear which I believe has not been used all season. Chelsea wish they were this good. norwich looks as though they've never seen skills like this before. unfortunately the target on the back of Danny Haynes is now even bigger and Delia Smith is spotted in the stands with a sniper rifle. poor Danny spends most of the second-half on the floor. but this doesn't deter the young Ipswich frontman and he goes close on a number of occasions. the ref waves away two Town penalties, presumably because Delia sucked his c*ck before kick-off. as the game moves to a close, it looks as though norwich have gotten lucky. suddenly, a ball into the box is headed back across by Alan Lee and Danny Haynes narrowly avoids decapitation by a flying kung-fo kick to head the ball into the net. HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT YOU MUSTARD EATING FREAKS!!!!! it's all over and Town have finally, I say, FINALLY!! TOWN HAVE BEATEN NORWICH!!!!!!!! an awesome performance that will give Jose Moriniho wet dreams for the rest fo the season. playing for Town today were 10 heros, and 1 legend. Danny Haynes - you are king today.

JTB

Anglo-Saxon

Post by Anglo-Saxon » Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:19 pm

Nice report, I look foward to the next one LOL

Riviera

Post by Riviera » Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:22 pm

Fcuking quality!!!

leedsblue67

Post by leedsblue67 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:28 pm

I particularly like the idea that Jimmy deliberately hit Johansson on the head with his freekick.

James the Brains

Post by James the Brains » Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:24 pm

leedsblue67 wrote:I particularly like the idea that Jimmy deliberately hit Johansson on the head with his freekick.
oh i didn't even make that one up, it's true, it's damn true! never underestimate the one Jimmy Juan! he has special powers!

Tim

Post by Tim » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:18 pm

:( I couldnt find a pub with it on!! that was open anyway :(

So ended up listoning in on the radio :P

Vaughan8

Post by Vaughan8 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:23 pm

down here nowhere is open till 12
so straight after hearing the 1st half on my freview box on digital, i went down the pub 4 the seccond half. so glad i did!

penlost

Post by penlost » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:31 pm

Listened to it on radio Suffolk, those commentators are quality :lol:

phily bon bon

Post by phily bon bon » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:46 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one James

Norfolk Tractor Boy

Post by Norfolk Tractor Boy » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:16 pm

lovin' it :lol:

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:37 pm

LOL ....just like Town - PURE CLASS !

James the Brains

Post by James the Brains » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:31 pm

Tim wrote::( I couldnt find a pub with it on!! that was open anyway :(

So ended up listoning in on the radio :P
good old Riley's saved the day for me mate!!

Tim

Post by Tim » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:44 pm

awwwww damn it

Why didnt i think of there :lol: :lol:

uefacup81

Post by uefacup81 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:43 am

Top not reportage as usual JTB! :lol: :D