SWP how must he feel now

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

phily bon bon

SWP how must he feel now

Post by phily bon bon » Tue May 09, 2006 6:55 am

Plays once in a blue moon for moneybags chelski,the immanent arrival of ballack,a midfield already full of quailty,and in his own position on the flanks small time names like robben,duff,and joe cole.Hes now been totally overlooked by sven so maybe in four years time he could make the next world cup ,if hes still not sittting on chelskis bench.

nieros
Site Administrator

Post by nieros » Tue May 09, 2006 7:14 am

Ya must be gutted whilst all that money floods into his bank account whilst he sits with his feet up.

;)

Seriously tho, the lad should leave and get some 1st team footy. Always rated him and rather shocked he aint coming to World Cup to be honest.

Ojc

Post by Ojc » Tue May 09, 2006 7:57 am

Should have waited and gone to Arsenal, teach him for being gready.

phily bon bon

Post by phily bon bon » Tue May 09, 2006 8:17 am

Ojc wrote:Should have waited and gone to Arsenal, teach him for being gready.

I think your right he should have gone to sprus or arsenal.Are english players over priced in that case.....look at ashton,good striker but 7plus million? :? wright philips 23mil :? even walcott untried at the highest level and now going to germany :shock: 13mil or what ever it was.

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Tue May 09, 2006 8:54 am

Why didnt SWP go to Arsenal and follow in his Dad's footsteps?

the-mole

Post by the-mole » Tue May 09, 2006 8:55 am

No sympathy for him - I am sure his wages will help cure his emotional heartbreak!!!

Not being funny the guy has been pi$$ poor at chelsea. He hasn't risen to the level that Chelsea require - yet!!

The same could have been said of Joe Cole but he has learned and improved immensely under Morinho - I expect SWP to do the same!! :D

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Tue May 09, 2006 9:00 am

the-mole wrote:The same could have been said of Joe Cole but he has learned and improved immensely under Morinho - I expect SWP to do the same!! :D
Think Joe Cole is going to be the player to watch in this World Cup!!!!

Luke

Post by Luke » Tue May 09, 2006 10:43 am

Dazza wrote:
the-mole wrote:The same could have been said of Joe Cole but he has learned and improved immensely under Morinho - I expect SWP to do the same!! :D
Think Joe Cole is going to be the player to watch in this World Cup!!!!
Im with you on that one Dazza, I feel that all the midfeilders will be working on stopping Lampard and Gerrard from breaking from the middle, Joe is bound to pop up and score a couple! :D

Gaz

Post by Gaz » Tue May 09, 2006 11:05 am

IMO Sven did the right thing (yes he can do some things right lol) by picking Lennon instead of Wright-Phillips.