New faces at PR?

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

phily bon bon

New faces at PR?

Post by phily bon bon » Wed May 10, 2006 7:51 am

Matt jensen has been releasd by his club and is a proven goal scorer I would´nt mind seeing him at PR,and I fear BFJ might go for duncan disorderly who has been released by everton.......please god NO NO.Duncan may be just what joes looking for a tall t#at that loves to put the boot in and get sent off or injured,or in dissiplinary trouble :roll: and the ball over the top constantly.

ATB

Post by ATB » Wed May 10, 2006 8:08 am

i can't really see Joe bringing in another striker..

we have many attackers who have the whole summer to get fit

it wouldn't suprise me if miller and clapham come back

Luke

Post by Luke » Wed May 10, 2006 8:14 am

Clapham still owns a house in Stowmarket on the tescos estate! So anythings possible!

clethbridge8

Post by clethbridge8 » Wed May 10, 2006 8:49 am

Would love to see Matt Jensen here! he's a great player and can play in midfeld as well! Also David Thompson has been released by wigan, he's a great midfileder!

loudnproud
Forum Hall of Famer

Post by loudnproud » Wed May 10, 2006 8:56 am

Jamie Clapham may be a useful player to have around,he certainly knows how to defend!! On the pretext that Joe wanted to still consider bringing in Fuller,It does stand to reason that should another striker become available,he would consider it. It has to be a lower priority though after getting the defence right....surely!

Lewis

Post by Lewis » Wed May 10, 2006 10:29 am

Luke wrote:Clapham still owns a house in Stowmarket on the tescos estate! So anythings possible!
Clapham sold his house on Union Street ages ago mate.

Luke

Post by Luke » Wed May 10, 2006 10:34 am

Lewis wrote:
Luke wrote:Clapham still owns a house in Stowmarket on the tescos estate! So anythings possible!
I dont know where the hell union street is :lol: But i know he still owns a house on the tesco estate as he rents it out to someone i know

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Wed May 10, 2006 11:20 am

Luke wrote:
Lewis wrote:
I dont know where the hell union street is :lol: But i know he still owns a house on the tesco estate as he rents it out to someone i know
unfortunately Luke that dosent mean he's coming back toi Town. Robbie Fowler and Michael Owen own loads of property which they rent out - it's just a way of hyving off all that "hard earned" money they get paid in football and getting a better return on the millions (literally I presume !) :roll:

Luke

Post by Luke » Wed May 10, 2006 11:23 am

hallamblue wrote:
Luke wrote:
Lewis wrote: Clapham sold his house on Union Street ages ago mate.
unfortunately Luke that dosent mean he's coming back toi Town. Robbie Fowler and Michael Owen own loads of property which they rent out - it's just a way of hyving off all that "hard earned" money they get paid in football and getting a better return on the millions (literally I presume !) :roll:
I know it doesnt Hallam... But it would make things alot easier if he wanted to move back here!