Rumour Regarding Why Royle Left...

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Himple

Rumour Regarding Why Royle Left...

Post by Himple » Thu May 11, 2006 1:12 pm

Coming from TWTD's Messageboard (:lol:) so believe what you want!
Don't you just love rumours? BFJ is leaving and already I hear the reason for this is that Sheepshanks has agreed to sell Garven to West Ham for £2m. BFJ not happy, long discussion, mutual agreement reached - goodbye BFJ - oh and Garven aswell.
:shock: Wouldnt surprise me!

The Gaffer

Re: Rumour Regarding Why Royle Left...

Post by The Gaffer » Thu May 11, 2006 1:19 pm

Himple_ITFC wrote:Coming from TWTD's Messageboard (:lol:) so believe what you want!
Don't you just love rumours? BFJ is leaving and already I hear the reason for this is that Sheepshanks has agreed to sell Garven to West Ham for £2m. BFJ not happy, long discussion, mutual agreement reached - goodbye BFJ - oh and Garven aswell.
:shock: Wouldnt surprise me!
tell you what if that is true, then the rong man has left today!

twinpeakes

Post by twinpeakes » Thu May 11, 2006 1:22 pm

I heard it was because he wanted Big Dunc to be the man up front with Roy Keane making a return to our midfield

Phil

Post by Phil » Thu May 11, 2006 1:24 pm

twinpeakes wrote:I heard it was because he wanted Big Dunc to be the man up front with Roy Keane making a return to our midfield
With vinnie Jones putting his boots on once again :wink:

twinpeakes

Post by twinpeakes » Thu May 11, 2006 1:25 pm

yup, and a side order of John Barnes