Sito's future

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Dazza

Sito's future

Post by Dazza » Thu May 11, 2006 3:06 pm

Maybe he wont leave after all, he may impress a new manager...

itfc_01

Post by itfc_01 » Thu May 11, 2006 3:19 pm

the manager who takes ipswich on will have his work cut out someone has to go and i cant see him getting rid of the young players

vaalae

Post by vaalae » Thu May 11, 2006 5:33 pm

itfc_01 wrote:the manager who takes ipswich on will have his work cut out someone has to go and i cant see him getting rid of the young players

THE itfc_01??? :shock: Gidday mate good to have you aboard!

MMJR67

Post by MMJR67 » Thu May 11, 2006 6:50 pm

there goes the neighborhood.lol :D :D

vaalae

Post by vaalae » Thu May 11, 2006 8:04 pm

MMJR67 wrote:there goes the neighborhood.lol :D :D

:lol: :lol: She'll love that!! haha It'll be interesting to see what happens with Sito - he was the sort who, if he was used correctly, could be a real asset and I did think we'd get some dosh for him for that reason - maybe under a new regieme he'll get back into the running?? Fab won't last for ever and Casement doesnt strike me as a right back! Willie D obviously agreed at this level and his views on the team might have provided an insight into the way he and Royle viewed the situation....we want money to actually have a crack at this....when the answer is no they walk....which doesn't bode well for whoever comes in now!!?!?? Selling Garvan???!!! Stranger things have happened - it would be ok (albeit damn heartbreaking) if we can get some old pros in and get out of here - 2 million = 4 top notch signings (at this level) a la Portsmouth, but I remain to be convinced!!?? The more I think of it the more Royle leaving worries me....I wanted a change...but not like this with the risk it points to deeper problems!!?? :x

MMJR67

Post by MMJR67 » Thu May 11, 2006 9:37 pm

i hear ya,gonna be an interestin summer to say the least,sito just got a pardon I would be willing to bet.

itfc_01

Post by itfc_01 » Fri May 12, 2006 11:02 am

i have been abroad but my passports expired at present :P