Mike Newall from Luton....

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

loudnproud
Forum Hall of Famer

Mike Newall from Luton....

Post by loudnproud » Sun May 14, 2006 5:07 am

I know and accept that the rumour mill is at full swing,but i read that Mike Newall was up for a challenge!!!
Having seen the style of football played at Luton,(direct is putting it mildly)I am of the opinion that Newell would be the wrong appointment to the job. He has generated an air of excitement to Luton Town Football Club,no one can deny that,however,we are and have always had success at this club whenever we have played good,attractive,passing football.

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Sun May 14, 2006 9:11 am

Agreed - Although I can see the board horing someone who will take the club backwards rather than forwards.

toby

Post by toby » Sun May 14, 2006 10:26 am

Dazza wrote:Agreed - Although I can see the board horing someone who will take the club backwards rather than forwards.
Whoring?

Well at least we'd score more often and stiffen up the back four!

Maybe even get someone to get around the back and play in the hole!

phily bon bon

Post by phily bon bon » Sun May 14, 2006 10:57 am

toby wrote:
Dazza wrote:Agreed - Although I can see the board horing someone who will take the club backwards rather than forwards.
Whoring?

Too true toby our back four has been as reliable as the Juventus board.Anyone that strengthens us in that position is a plus in my book,we always score goals its the defence that costs us time and time again.

MMJR67

Post by MMJR67 » Sun May 14, 2006 12:19 pm

newell started that bung inguiry mess as well,how many agents will be on the phone calling him or for that matter answering his calls

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Sun May 14, 2006 1:44 pm

toby wrote:
Whoring?

Toby you whore!!!! :lol: