Returned from holiday

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Mork

Returned from holiday

Post by Mork » Tue May 16, 2006 9:04 am

Got off the plane from the glorious meditteranean last night, to the rapturous news that Sheepshanks finally did the right thing. All those naysayers who said Royle would be here for another year come what may, seems we got lucky!

Still, as a fan I appreciate what Royle did, good job for the first couple of years, had taken us as far as he could, and now it time for youth - our team is young, and I want to see a new hungry manager with new ideas, given our team, some resources, and a few years to turn us into top flight material.

Mowbray is an ideal option for me, very much like the idea, Butcher is also appealing (even if I do think he's a wanker sometimes). Mick Mcarthy or Peter Reid and I'll be very very unhappy :(

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Tue May 16, 2006 11:18 am

Trust you had a good holiday Mork.
Where abouts in the Med did you go.

Mork

Post by Mork » Tue May 16, 2006 12:44 pm

Earl Blue wrote:Trust you had a good holiday Mork.
The sunny isle of Majorca - beer, beach, quite a bit of footer, and very relaxing, even with 3 toddlers.

Fully

Post by Fully » Tue May 16, 2006 12:57 pm

Mork wrote:
Earl Blue wrote:Trust you had a good holiday Mork.
The sunny isle of Majorca - beer, beach, quite a bit of footer, and very relaxing, even with 3 toddlers.
Which part of majorca mate?