Scott Mitchell

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Grant

Scott Mitchell

Post by Grant » Wed May 24, 2006 6:19 am

Alright folks, definitely long time no speak.

Apparantly Livingston have snapped up Scott Mitchell from you lot, so what's he like? I never saw him in my one trip down to PR :wink: but i'm sure Lewis talked him up at one point.

Bearing in mind we're playing in Scottish Division 1 next season, how do you think he'll do?

loudnproud
Forum Hall of Famer

Post by loudnproud » Wed May 24, 2006 7:43 am

On the occasions that i watched him playing reserve footie,He appears composed at the back.He reads the game quite well,though in my opinion,does grant the attacker too much space.Will do well for Livingstone i'm sure.

Luke

Post by Luke » Wed May 24, 2006 8:16 am

Best at centre midfeild mate, But he can do a job at right back too! Good to seeya back on here Grant old bean! Any chance of a vist soon ? :lol:

Grant

Post by Grant » Wed May 24, 2006 8:24 am

Yeh hopefully mate, sometime around the start of the season maybe. Will keep you posted :)