Ipswich Town v Leeds United preview and matchday thread

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Another scalp of a promotion chaser?

Ipswich Town win
57%
Draw
14%
Leeds United win
29%

Total votes: 14

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Re: Ipswich Town v Leeds United preview and matchday thread

Post by Bluemike » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:40 pm

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking Bart by any means but he ain't perfect by any stretch of the imagination and yes he has won us more points than he has lost us.

Andym

Post by Andym » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:43 pm

bluemike wrote:Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking Bart by any means but he ain't perfect by any stretch of the imagination and yes he has won us more points than he has lost us.
I agree with your views entirely. A great shop stopper who has had a great season. But ha can be reluctant / hesitant to leave his line, and as you say his distribution when kicking is poor.

herforder

Post by herforder » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:42 pm

Agree that Bart's kicking needs more work! I think, though, that some of his decision making has probably been affected by the performances of those in front of him; particularly when we were shipping soft goals through defensive errors, and overall confidence was low.