B E A utiful.....

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

marko69
Global Moderator

B E A utiful.....

Post by marko69 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:29 pm

Frosty
Forum Owner

Re: B E A utiful.....

Post by Frosty » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:58 pm

marko69 wrote:...... and purchased.

https://retroshirtcity.com/products/ips ... 411f361f4d

I got one just like it mate, it's the sort of strip that feels most 'ipswich' to me

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:26 am

I had one of those, I bought it just be the FA Cup final I think, was a lovely silky, shiny shirt. One since gone sadly - and Defo wouldn't fit me now, lol !

COYfB's

number 9

Post by number 9 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:24 pm

hallamblue wrote:I had one of those, I bought it just be the FA Cup final I think, was a lovely silky, shiny shirt. One since gone sadly - and Defo wouldn't fit me now, lol !

COYfB's
Yes, I remember how silky and shiny that shirt was. I was so proud wearing that kit haha! Speaking of "wouldn't fit me now", one reason I've stopped buying shirts is because their all athletic-fit now. I wish they would come out with a 'full-sized-fit'...especially for the beer bellied fans! :D