McGoldrick

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Shed on tour

McGoldrick

Post by Shed on tour » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:03 am

Has been ruled out of the Republic of Ireland squad for their World Cup qualifier with Wales and their friendly against Iceland during the international break due to a knee injury.

Wonder how long it will be before we get the news that he won't play for us again this season?

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: McGoldrick

Post by marko69 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:06 pm

Could Mevans maybe release some funds for a f**king wheelchair? Jaysus H that "Didsy" bloke is delicate.

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:33 pm

Lawrence has just pulled out of the Wales squad - groin strain.

I'm thinking this is Mick's clever strategy to keep the players fresh.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:17 pm

Shock, amazement the Messiah McGoldrick, lasts just 8 league games and now has a knee injury. Call me cynical if you like, but it smacks as all a bit convenient just before the most pressurised games to come at PR for years. I notice the other Messiah, Lawrence is also injured. Both unlikely to be here next season, and now looking to finish their season early I suspect.

THIS is why we need to bring in MM'S replacement now, to kick the players up the are and give them some impetus, which MM clearly is unable to install in his team now.

Burley please Evans, if you have an ounce of interest left!

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:38 pm

Never mind we have still got some bloke who we have had on loan called Williams who can come into the side and save the day.
Hold on perhaps not!

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:41 pm

marko69 wrote:Could Mevans maybe release some funds for a f**king wheelchair? Jaysus H that "Didsy" bloke is delicate.
Apparently he has told Milne he can get one but due to financial constraints it will have to be a wheelchair with only one wheel.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:50 am

Shed on tour wrote:
marko69 wrote:Could Mevans maybe release some funds for a f**king wheelchair? Jaysus H that "Didsy" bloke is delicate.
Apparently he has told Milne he can get one but due to financial constraints it will have to be a wheelchair with only one wheel.
That wouldn't be too bad, Shed. I've never liked the nickname, Didsy....... but......, "The Amazing Didsy" and his cunning stunts on a unicycle?? Well that's 28-30K packing in PR just for that!

herforder

Post by herforder » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:30 am

marko69 wrote:
Shed on tour wrote:
That wouldn't be too bad, Shed. I've never liked the nickname, Didsy....... but......, "The Amazing Didsy" and his cunning stunts on a unicycle?? Well that's 28-30K packing in PR just for that!
Cunning stunts????! Priceless! :D

BLUEBLOOD

Post by BLUEBLOOD » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:21 pm

ImageImageImageImage

Welcome to Portman Road meet the team Marcus Evans Terry Connor Ian Milne Mick McCarthy The Amazing Didsy
ImageImageImageImageImage
Marcus Evans Terry Connor Ian Milne Mick McCarthy You are charged with bringing ITFC into a Circus how do the jury find the accused GUILTY you are required to leave ITFC with immediate effect

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:30 pm

:lol: ^^^

Before some politically correct moron replies, "yeah, funny! Not a laughing matter...." etc. Not making fun of the clubs predicament, but was making fun of "Didsys" doctors sick note.

That picture top right there, blueblood:

Mick, (clown with balloons) Are we getting money or what?
Milne, (middle, red tie) Marcus? MARCUS?
Mevans, (juggler) Don't talk to me, I'm concentrating.

Ok, maybe that was taking the pi$$ a bit.

number 9

Post by number 9 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:04 pm

That's good stuff Blueblood! I'm sure the attendances will be animated next season too. ME will be asking Milne to make 10K attendances look like 15K...you know, to draw in the youngsters. The new home kit will be our current quasi-Barcelona away kit. ME will change the name to Barcelona Town FC...and the Amazing Didsy will be marketed as the Championship's Messi. MM will remain, but he'll change his name to Pep McCarthy. TC will learn to speak Spanish since the players can't understand his English anyway. And finally, all of the stewards will be Brazilian immigrants...a pay back to Brazil for ME's olympic ticket scandal. The headline on the program will say, "It's like watching Brazil!".

Rant over...I'm going back to bed.