We're the only Team not to have beaten Rotherham

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

rossi

We're the only Team not to have beaten Rotherham

Post by rossi » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:03 pm

Says it all really.
Despite the result against Newcastle, we're just severely lacking.
I wasn't at the game today, so only have what I heard on the commentary to go on , but it seems our squad is as weak as our main team.
Stating the obvious I know - but without investment we're just gonna keep slipping down, regardless of who is manager.

arana peligrosa

Re: We're the only Team not to have beaten Rotherham

Post by arana peligrosa » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:25 am

Worth taking note that Rotherham have been involved in 22 away games thus far this season and have been beaten each and every time except one. Played 22, lost 21, draw 1.

The recipients of this dubious honor ? Look no further than this club.

A majority of home teams won by two or three clear goals and if need not remember, in the first game at Portman Road we needed a strike in additional time to salvage a point.

In other words, seconds away from being beaten and home and away from one of the worst second tier teams in recent record.

Preston North End are the last team this season to provide Rotherham with an away fixture in a short time, needless to say they'll get the victory and leave behind something of a statistic of some embarrassment. Could be something of a quiz question for for future generations "Which team lost 22 away fixtures from an available 23 and who were the other opposition"

number 9

Re: We're the only Team not to have beaten Rotherham

Post by number 9 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:55 pm

Funny how MM didn't talk about what a good job he's done at ITFC after that result.