Thank Christ that shyte is over with at PR

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

Thank Christ that shyte is over with at PR

Post by hallamblue » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:56 pm

....just another " can't be arsed" display at Forest to endure now.

Here's hoping Evans and McCarthy both sod off into the sunset after next weekend.

ashfordblue

Re: Thank Christ that shyte is over with at PR

Post by ashfordblue » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:24 pm

:wink: I'm with you on that Liz, BUT I'm afraid it'll be more of the same old defensive game, oh for a complete change up top and Manager

karlywoo

Post by karlywoo » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:43 pm

I have to say that once again i have been bored senseless by the dross served up on a season long basis as i have on this so called top six challenge, and yet i still endure, week after week, game after game, absolute boredom, why do i put myself through this? please MM just do one! i understand you have sod all funds to work with but at least try and have a go at their end!
I have total respect to all that attend and travel, spending £££££,s of their hard earnt to actually watch it in the flesh! why would you????
Will i endure once again next season? of course i will, and this is the guy that actually hated it when Town played at home, hated all forms of football and those that followed it! i knew that the Town centre would be a nitemare match days, and my workload would treble come five o clock, i knew that i had nil chance of obtaining any car parts after six, and i had a list of breakdowns near Portman rd, and all because people would put the match before actually being able to get home! (yes i worked in road rescue) and you football fans made my life oooh soo very difficult!!
So i decided to listen in and see what the fuss was about! the rest is history!
Please Mr Mevans, throw a few quid at town maybe MM will then be able to do something, maybe! but i doubt it!!

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:00 am

One last time it's not just this season that's been so uneventful and disappointing, you're looking back without question to predecessor names starting with Jim Magilton. Team may have been established in 1878 but there's this chasm from 2005 and beyond where at times it's almost like we haven't even existed.

Thinking back what the f*ck has this team even achieved or got up to since Joe Royle vacated ? A decade of wasted years and missed opportunity and bottom line the owner takes the share of responsibility. Sheepshanks was often castigated but what we've witnessed in the time since is something else.

Just waiting now for McCarthy's belated "I am to resign / f*ck off" in the upcoming close season and that will be one huge moving block. Remain adamant that Evans has little intention of selling up any time soon but while you're at it, take out whatever garbage you can.

ashfordblue

Post by ashfordblue » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:33 pm

:) oh happy days when Big fat Joe was here, that man knew how to reach the play offs twice, and had little or no funds to work with, BUT he had the contacts and knowledge of who would benefit the team, Unwin from Everton, might have been old but as a Left back could show Knudsen a thing or two, and chip in with some goals, but my friends until Evans starts to invest with the right manager at the helm, then mediocracy is all that awaits the fans of this once great club, when 25'000 gates was the norm, will I invest in a season tick, No way, until I see a huge big change from top to bottom, mediocre players gone,, I cannot for the life of me see why Evans wont invest to get us up to the premiership, its worth £200 million + once there, and a decent manager who is definitely proven in getting promotion and keeping there, but that's just a pipe dream until the changes happen.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:46 pm

ashfordblue wrote:......could show Knudsen a thing or two
Like, where to buy a one way ticket back to Denmark?

number 9

Post by number 9 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:53 pm

Knudsen is one of those MM signings that baffles me most! Surely Kenlock should have been given the green light sooner...to fill the left back role? It will take more than financial backing to get our 'Town back to winning ways...competing for promotion. I'd rather MM p*ss off, but if he's still here next season...of course I'll give him another chance. I can't wait for a fresh start. Patience will be limited from most fans though, so I hope the formula for next season is successful. I think by now, the ME/MM consortium has had plenty of time for trial and error.