Live on sky

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Cook77

Live on sky

Post by Cook77 » Mon May 01, 2017 4:40 pm

Just on sky town live on Sunday

Cook77

Re: Live on sky

Post by Cook77 » Mon May 01, 2017 6:13 pm

Wish I knew what I was doing

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Mon May 01, 2017 7:45 pm

Well I will be there, against my better judgement, cos sure as eggs is eggs, Town will turn in another lack lustre performance. We have nothing to play for. And most players will be on the beach , mentally. But not Forest. They're fighting for their lives.

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Mon May 01, 2017 11:51 pm

hallamblue wrote:Well I will be there, against my better judgement, cos sure as eggs is eggs, Town will turn in another lack lustre performance. We have nothing to play for. And most players will be on the beach , mentally. But not Forest. They're fighting for their lives.
Read some fans are too apprehensive to consider the trip should we put Nottingham into League One and the consequences of a Town victory. Yes we're sh*t but the opposition aren't much better and all pressure will be on them to find a result, this game won't be as straight forward as some may envisage.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Tue May 02, 2017 7:06 am

Fancy Forest to survive. Toss of the coin for Blackburn and Birmingham...... although edging towards Blackburn winning @ Brentford.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Tue May 02, 2017 9:04 am

I can't believe my p*ss poor planning next weekend as I'll completely miss this game whilst driving to a golf trip to Andalusia next Sunday. No point recording it as it'll all be history the following Sunday when we return.

I've always enjoyed watching Town play at Forest where we've drawn on our last three visits, a fourth draw should be enough to keep Forest up but would only need Blackburn to spring a surprise win at Brentford to send Forest to League One. If that were the case i think I'd rather be in the car heading south than be anywhere near The City Ground.

Given Forest have already won against us this season with their 0-1 win at Portman Road I guess they will feel reasonably confident, however given the pressure their players will be playing under this is a game that could go either way.

Exciting for viewers maybe not, but tension should be by the bucket load especially if MM decides to try to shut up shop and play for a 0-0 draw. How exciting would that be for viewers.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Tue May 02, 2017 9:06 am

marko69 wrote:Fancy Forest to survive. Toss of the coin for Blackburn and Birmingham...... although edging towards Blackburn winning @ Brentford.

... and if that happens Marko I don't think anyone would have any sympathy with the owners of Birmingham City given the way they replaced Gary Rowett earlier in the season. Probably the best outcome for football unless you're a Blues Fan.

charlton837

Post by charlton837 » Wed May 03, 2017 8:52 am

Charnwood wrote:I can't believe my p*ss poor planning next weekend as I'll completely miss this game whilst driving to a golf trip to Andalusia next Sunday. No point recording it as it'll all be history the following Sunday when we return.

I've always enjoyed watching Town play at Forest where we've drawn on our last three visits, a fourth draw should be enough to keep Forest up but would only need Blackburn to spring a surprise win at Brentford to send Forest to League One. If that were the case i think I'd rather be in the car heading south than be anywhere near The City Ground.

Given Forest have already won against us this season with their 0-1 win at Portman Road I guess they will feel reasonably confident, however given the pressure their players will be playing under this is a game that could go either way.

Exciting for viewers maybe not, but tension should be by the bucket load especially if MM decides to try to shut up shop and play for a 0-0 draw. How exciting would that be for viewers.

To be fair id rather be on my way to Andalusia than trekking through Nottingham! Got a feeling it wont be much of a game, I hope Forest survive, I don't mind them as a club or as an away day. Rather Blackburn go down out of the 3 (although the only one reason Id be happy for them to stay is for Mogga!). Not fussed about Birmingham, if they go down its their owners fault and most of the country will say "serves you right".

For our game, I think it will be very nervy, but im going to go for a 2-1 Forest win, I cant see it being pretty! Think we will look to spoil the match but I fear they will have more intensity/tempo than us