Megaphone man

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Andym

Megaphone man

Post by Andym » Sun May 07, 2017 5:05 pm

I haven't seen (or heard) our "No. 1 Fan" with the megaphone chanting stuff he's written on a cornflakes box for the last 3 or 4 home games.

Has anyone else seen him? Or has he joined the thousands of deserters?

charlton837

Re: Megaphone man

Post by charlton837 » Sun May 07, 2017 7:44 pm

fairly sure ive seen him at one of the recent home games before the match. He used to sit a few rows in front of me but must have moved as I no longer see him inside the ground.
Last edited by charlton837 on Mon May 08, 2017 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sun May 07, 2017 8:45 pm

Andym wrote:I haven't seen (or heard) our "No. 1 Fan" with the megaphone chanting stuff he's written on a cornflakes box for the last 3 or 4 home games.

Has anyone else seen him? Or has he joined the thousands of deserters?

Bluemike doesn't like going to home games anymore, prefers the away days much more! :wink:

jeremy rusher

Post by jeremy rusher » Sun May 07, 2017 9:23 pm

You fool. Never worked out why he does what he does ? What a ppprrrat. Obviously the guy has health issues and you are concerned his presence "is not a good reflection on us Suffolk folk ". What away coach do you sit on matey ?
Perhaps you are one of the shallow folk that spent too much time sun bathing on haystacks. Maybe you should give him some of your lyrics that do rhyme.

charlton837 wrote:fairly sure ive seen him at one of the recent home guys before the match. He used to sit a few rows in front of me but must have moved as I no longer see him inside the ground. Never worked out why he does what he does, his songs don't rhyme or even make any sense most of the time! He gets some funny looks from the away fans.

Saw him doing it outside St James Park when Newcastle were in championship first time round, i was thinking this isn't a good reflection of us Suffolk folk!

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Mon May 08, 2017 9:22 am

jeremy rusher wrote:What away coach do you sit on matey?
What, because he's annoyed you so much that you can avoid him and go on a different coach? Is that what you mean here Jeremy?

charlton837

Post by charlton837 » Mon May 08, 2017 9:55 am

to be fair I retracted most of what I said, realized it was not the most sensitive thing to say so I apologise if it offended anyone, certainly didn't mean to and im not someone who points and makes fun with anyone who is has health/mental issues. In any case I often drive to away games, haven't been on the coach for years now!

Marko it may be impossible to go on a different coach next year as we will probably only take one per match! (to be fair our numbers away from home have been impressive this season)