OUR LOWEST LEAGUE POSITION

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

ashfordblue

OUR LOWEST LEAGUE POSITION

Post by ashfordblue » Mon May 08, 2017 10:29 am

:cry: Well Mick its our lowest league position in 58 years, what do you say about that, Tis a Bonkers league this yeh know lad, Appen I Still T think I've done a brilliant job, Tis them F*****S Fans fault not mine, they keep saying I'm T Dinosaur and don't know what I'm dooooing, T Marcus thinks I'm doing a great job, he says that T 5 games he's attended aint been too bad, bot I've assured him I wont walk away, I'll see T contract owt, So the big question is will you try and beat this years finished position next season Mick, Eye wilt that lad, I'll be striving for T 19th slot, that should teach them F*****s not T call me names, Tis a bonkers league this yah know

arana peligrosa

Re: OUR LOWEST LEAGUE POSITION

Post by arana peligrosa » Tue May 09, 2017 1:01 am

Does anyone inside the club have an idea when the decision statement will arise ? Wouldn't be surprised if we're one week away from the start of next season before McCarthy discloses any information.

Say for arguments sake the unmitigated bore decides another year is warranted, even now can't envisage it being as bad as the past nine months. Think we hit something of a nadir this year and however bad it's been, next season has to see improvement.

But it's just about paramount that he leaves this summer. You gave it a go, four years (more time than was ever sufficient) and realize you can do more. Do the honorable thing and resign, (the) fans implore it.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Tue May 09, 2017 7:31 am

It's forever an education reading your posts, Saint. "Nadir"? Had to google it and GREAT word to describe the season. Really is, not taking the pi$$.

I actually scan read the post first, saw "Nadir" and instantly thought, "FUUUUK, Ipswich are signing someone called Nadir, awesome!"

charlton837

Post by charlton837 » Tue May 09, 2017 8:10 am

saint jude wrote:Does anyone inside the club have an idea when the decision statement will arise ? Wouldn't be surprised if we're one week away from the start of next season before McCarthy discloses any information.

Say for arguments sake the unmitigated bore decides another year is warranted, even now can't envisage it being as bad as the past nine months. Think we hit something of a nadir this year and however bad it's been, next season has to see improvement.

But it's just about paramount that he leaves this summer. You gave it a go, four years (more time than was ever sufficient) and realize you can do more. Do the honorable thing and resign, (the) fans implore it.
I don't think this club has any leadership so I wouldn't expect much. Just take the soundbites from MM that he is staying. Also they have now arranged their first friendly in Ireland along with pre season camp, hes going nowhere this summer.

My concern for next season is that we could improve slightly and finish 10th/11th but still suffer the same style of bore football but because of position it would be seen as progress and MM will get his 2 year option on his contract taken up.