HA HA HA HA Wolfs bollox hath spoken

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

HA HA HA HA Wolfs bollox hath spoken

Post by hallamblue » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:09 pm

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-ci ... -1-5082178

The bit about the smaller club is especially funny !! :lol: :lol:

Tangfastic

Re: HA HA HA HA Wolfs bollox hath spoken

Post by Tangfastic » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:03 pm

It is funny to an extent - but he's just comparing Premier League clubs. Norwich were a smaller PL club than Chelsea. We're not even on a PL radar.

I hate to say it, but NCFC are a bigger club than us with more resources at the moment - and they have a recent PL history.

Hopefully, they'll miss the promotion race again and the parachute payments run out.

The best thing is for us to stop looking up at NCFC and concentrate on improving our situation.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:17 pm

They certainly are not a bigger club. Their owner may have a fat PL flop bank balance....but being in the PL for a season and then getting relegated again is not exactly evidence of being a bigger club. The only thing they are good at is being a yo-yo Club.

They are still a Championship club however they want to dress is up. and our trophy cabinet dies actually have done notable silverware in it lol.

COYBS

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:29 pm

Yes, I'm tending to agree with Tang on this one Miss Hallam, but that's only because I'd like to go over the knee for a spanking! :D

I fear Norwich could still potentially become the West Brom or Stoke; once yo-yos but now stable PL outfits. A good season by them and it'll be back on. It's going to be tough though.

But do agree with Tang...., at this moment in history, regarding ITFC & Ncfc, as a fan, there's nothing to laugh about really.

Over to you again, Mick.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:39 pm

I don 't believe they will have a cat in hells chance of going up this coming season and should that be the case thye will find life very tough the following season. That said I couldn't really give a toss about how they do.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:55 pm

marko. Over the knee spanking eh!! :lol: in ya dreams ma wee man :wink: x

herforder

Post by herforder » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:19 pm

Funny in as much as some highly biased ramblings, by an abject failure of a striker, has managed to ignite the age-old 'mine's bigger than yours' debate! Still, not much else going on at present; apart from Marko's obvious disappointment at anticipation thwarted! :D

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:24 pm

Yes....... publically KB'd! Flippin devastated. I'll get her a wee bottle of red....... hopefully that'll get the whips out..........., err, sorry, I meant twist her arm! Fk sake, slip of the tongue there.

Anyway....... no tongues. Proceed.

herforder

Post by herforder » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:39 pm

marko69 wrote:Yes....... publically KB'd! Flippin devastated. I'll get her a wee bottle of red....... hopefully that'll get the whips out..........., err, sorry, I meant twist her arm! Fk sake, slip of the tongue there.

Litre bottle might do it! :wink:

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:54 pm

marko69 wrote:Yes....... publically KB'd! Flippin devastated. I'll get her a wee bottle of red....... hopefully that'll get the whips out..........., err, sorry, I meant twist her arm! Fk sake, slip of the tongue there.

Ha ha ha ....never mind marko, you wouldn't want to be spanked by a cradle snatcher now would you!! :lol:

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:55 pm

herforder wrote:

Litre bottle might do it! :wink:

Ha ha , oh.no it bloody won't!! :lol:

ipswichtownNo1

Post by ipswichtownNo1 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:02 pm

Wolfswinkle..........what a dogs d*ck.