here we go again,

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Ohiotractorboy

Re: here we go again,

Post by Ohiotractorboy » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:47 pm

As I said before Wolfie, I was rooting for the Wolves to stay up in the PL before and you certainly give no reason to root against them now.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:50 pm

Ohiotractorboy wrote:As I said before Wolfie, I was rooting for the Wolves to stay up in the PL before and you certainly give no reason to root against them now.
hope you and the family are keeping well mate. its going to be an interesting season all round,

its good to see Big Ron not sitting on the fence as usual :astroll:

Ron Atkinson: Wolves to get promoted or relegated, (is this Vile misfit for real.)

Read more at https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/fo ... O30K60a.99

Ohiotractorboy

Post by Ohiotractorboy » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:49 pm

Whoa...that guy is like a soothsayer or something! I would like to predict Wolves will play about 46 league matches this year...or 18, not real sure.

Family is doing well, hope yours is also.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:03 pm

Ohiotractorboy wrote:Whoa...that guy is like a soothsayer or something! I would like to predict Wolves will play about 46 league matches this year...or 18, not real sure.

Family is doing well, hope yours is also.

all good thanks. well it all starts again Saturday. probably come Sunday will regret looking forward to the new season. lol