Andre Dozzell

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

herforder

Andre Dozzell

Post by herforder » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:17 pm

Feel sure all on here would want to wish Andre best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery, from what is a nasty ACL injury Was obvious to all those in the ground on Saturday that it was serious, and we probably feared the worst. Always upsetting when it happens to any player, but in Andre's case perhaps more so - given his part in England's U-19 recent success, making such a positive start against Birmingham and with the real prospect of further regular first team appearances to come.

But he's young, resilient and no doubt determined. The Club will obviously give him maximum support; and it will hopefully help his long road to recovery to know that all supporters are on his side, and wishing him well.

phily bon bon

Re: Andre Dozzell

Post by phily bon bon » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:53 pm

herforder wrote:Feel sure all on here would want to wish Andre best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery, from what is a nasty ACL injury Was obvious to all those in the ground on Saturday that it was serious, and we probably feared the worst. Always upsetting when it happens to any player, but in Andre's case perhaps more so - given his part in England's U-19 recent success, making such a positive start against Birmingham and with the real prospect of further regular first team appearances to come.

But he's young, resilient and no doubt determined. The Club will obviously give him maximum support; and it will hopefully help his long road to recovery to know that all supporters are on his side, and wishing him well.

absolutely all the best young man.

K L Blue

Post by K L Blue » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:22 pm

I just agree with the above comments, hope he recovers quickly and comes back as strong

charlton837

Post by charlton837 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:28 pm

gutted for him, terrible injury to get at any age, but probably even moreso at the stage of development he is at. I had to confront the guy next to me at the game on Saturday, as Dozzell was being stretchered off he decided to say "I hope he never plays for us again, never rated the tw*t", sometimes you have to wonder what goes through peoples tiny brains. Hes 18 for Christ sake, he will have good games, he will have bad games, even in 5 years time he would still only be 23 and that would still be seen as young.

Anyway I hope he recovers well and gets the support he needs, and comes back stronger next season, im sure he will

phily bon bon

Post by phily bon bon » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:47 pm

charlton837 wrote:gutted for him, terrible injury to get at any age, but probably even moreso at the stage of development he is at. I had to confront the guy next to me at the game on Saturday, as Dozzell was being stretchered off he decided to say "I hope he never plays for us again, never rated the tw*t", sometimes you have to wonder what goes through peoples tiny brains. Hes 18 for Christ sake, he will have good games, he will have bad games, even in 5 years time he would still only be 23 and that would still be seen as young.

Anyway I hope he recovers well and gets the support he needs, and comes back stronger next season, im sure he will

You sat next to a complete moron, and I would have said something also.