They were better than us?

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

derick_ipsw

They were better than us?

Post by derick_ipsw » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:50 am

This has been the response of are Manager after our last 2 defeats. My questions to MM is what do you do all week before a game?Do actually practice passing the ball to each other and even forward? Do you work on attacking scenarios, free kicks, corners? Because right now us Ipswich Town fans are a bit confused. ME, THERE ARE PLENTY OF MANAGERS BETTER THAN MM.

J4ck22

Re: They were better than us?

Post by J4ck22 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:13 pm

I'm not confused, many teams in this league are better than us.

Andym

Post by Andym » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:01 pm

J4ck22 wrote:I'm not confused, many teams in this league are better than us.
Most of them, unfortunately.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:41 pm

At the moment the table says only three of them are better than us

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:54 pm

bluemike wrote:At the moment the table says only three of them are better than us

plus as one of those above is us you can narrow that down to only 2 teams better, then there's that "kick anything that moves Warnock's Welsh ********s* so there's only Leeds better than Town. Statue of MM and Clipboard being measured up to stand along side Sir Bobby as we speak.

Good to see your not one to turn on your belief's Mike, Mick's the Man,

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:48 am

Kick anything that moves, Warnock!

:lol: Awesome, Wolfie! :lol:

herforder

Post by herforder » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:23 am

Warnock's something of a 'pantomime' villain - but, beneath the surface, their lurks a very decent manager, who would be a good number of supporters' 'go to' saviour when the sh*t was very close to the fan. Pretty sure his name was mentioned in the past by the "MM out" brigade.

But with Christmas approaching, he won't be short of work!

(Note that bloke who invented the USB stick has died. Thanks for the memory.) :)

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:28 am

goldandblack wrote:
bluemike wrote:At the moment the table says only three of them are better than us

plus as one of those above is us you can narrow that down to only 2 teams better, then there's that "kick anything that moves Warnock's Welsh ********s* so there's only Leeds better than Town. Statue of MM and Clipboard being measured up to stand along side Sir Bobby as we speak.

No Wolfie i'm not, last season I did get very close, thanks in no small part to so called fellow fans who week after week made his position virtually untenable and I felt he had little future here. This season however there is much to be positive about, one poor result does not sway my thoughts at all, I am not yet a signed up member of the ITFC Bipolar group, they have enough members already.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:50 pm

bluemike wrote:
goldandblack wrote:

No Wolfie i'm not, last season I did get very close, thanks in no small part to so called fellow fans who week after week made his position virtually untenable and I felt he had little future here. This season however there is much to be positive about, one poor result does not sway my thoughts at all, I am not yet a signed up member of the ITFC Bipolar group, they have enough members already.
I had a dream Mike. :lol: :lol: :lol:

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:00 pm

marko69 wrote:Kick anything that moves, Warnock!

:lol: Awesome, Wolfie! :lol:

Q: What does coach Neil Warnock and laxatives have in common?
A: Both irritate the absolute crap out of you!

Q: What did Neil Warnock say after his team won the Championship?
A: Dammit mom, why did you wake me up? I was having an amazing dream!

Q: What has eight arms and an I.Q. of 60?
A: Coach Neil Warnock and 3 of his starters