Ipswich vs Bolton Wanderers Preview & Matchday Thread

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Important to Win This One?

Ipswich Win
87%
Bolton Win
7%
Draw
7%

Total votes: 15

Frosty
Forum Owner

Ipswich vs Bolton Wanderers Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by Frosty » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:22 am

Image Ipswich Town v Bolton WanderersImage

Saturday 16th September 2017 – 15:00

Portman Road

Pre Match Thoughts - Mike

Forty Eight Hours is a lifetime in Football, certainly where Mick McCarthy and Ipswich Town are concerned anyway. Friday morning saw our Mick narrowly miss out on August's Manager of the Month award to Neil Warnock but fast forward Forty Eight hours and suddenly in many people's eyes he has become public enemy number One again, and all because we lost at QPR after putting in the kind of tepid performance we had hoped had become a thing of the past. Let's be honest and not kid ourselves, Saturday was not great, in fact it was terrible from start to almost the finish, it was the first time I had left a game this season feeling disappointed at Town's efforts, there were many things wrong, most of which have been scrutinised elsewhere, we all have our own ideas on team selection and tactics etc and most of our ideas would differ from everyone elses, with the aid of hindsight we are all geniuses after all.

Where I struggle to understand Town fans is just how quickly they change, from being c*ck-a-hoop and suggesting a good season to doom and gloom following our first real poor performance of the season, August suddenly becomes a fluke and a case of papering over the cracks, there never seems to be any middle ground where us Town fans are concerned, Black or White and nothing in between, it's been that way for many a long day now. I think it is easy to forget we still have a fair few important players unavailable to us, we still have all our recognised Centre backs out while in Midfield only now are we starting to see One or Two returning to the fold. I suppose Fourth in the table is not acceptable with a weakened side but victory over Bolton this weekend would see us on 15 points from a possible 21 and that is good in anyone's book, even without an injury crisis. I must be honest I hate the Knee jerk way in which some of us over react to a negative result, we all know the performance was not what we had come to expect this season but Mick and the Boys are trying to play better football this time around but we must be realistic, there will be times along the way when Mick reverts to type and tries to grind out something from a game, maybe this was the case at QPR, who knows, what I do know is that for me it does not constitute the fall out we seem to have had on the forums etc following the QPR game. I hated Roy Keane with a passion and was furious when he once dared to say that Suffolk folk seemed to know little about football, well many are very clued up on it and know there stuff but the others......Let's leave it there.

It is always good to at least try to find One or Two positives from every game and it was a struggle to do so as we trudged out of Loftus Road but for me young Callum Connolly came in for his debut and did ok, he certainly wasn't out of place and has added options to our defence for sure while Bersant Celina really caught the eye with his cameo performance, not to mention his stunning goal, he must have done himself plenty of good for selection in the coming weeks, naturally many, myself included were asking why he didnt play more of a role but a word ive used a lot in recent days "hindsight" is a wonderful thing, after all he had been ill since the season started and has not been fully up to speed, maybe now he is 100% and can push for a place in the starting Eleven along with Tom Adeyemi. It was always going to be a case of getting through to the end of September and keeping ourselves well placed until all the injured return, that is still the aim and there is no reason why we cant do it with Three of the next Four games at home.

The first of those Home games sees Bolton Wanderers visit Portman Road this coming weekend, they are no doubt one of the fancied teams to struggle following their promotion last May and with little or nothing to spend it will be tough for them, we all know no game is easy in this league but we should not be looking for excuses here, this should be a game we are more than capable of winning and the approach has to be one of going for it and not grinding something out, that would be disappointing and will only add fuel to the simmering fires that have already been relit, god forbid we fail to win and the fires will very soon become raging infernos. I am quietly confident of a return to winning ways, not to mention a much improved performance, confidence will have taken a little bit of a hit following Two defeats but a sense of perspective is needed until such time as we see the likes of Chambers, Huws and Webster returning, stick with it, we are still very well placed after all, the fans turning on the manager and team is the last thing we need after a few wounds appeared to have been healed during the last few weeks. A Town win for me with a Skuse Hat-trick !!!! :wink:

The Opposition – Bolton Wanderers

The club was founded by the Reverend Thomas Ogden, the schoolmaster at Christ Church in 1874 as Christ Church F.C. It was initially run from the church of the same name on Deane Road, Bolton, on the site where the Innovation factory of the University of Bolton now stands. The club left the location following a dispute with the vicar, and changed its name to Bolton Wanderers in 1877. The name was chosen as the club initially had a lot of difficulty finding a permanent ground to play on, having used three venues in its first four years of existence.

Bolton were one of the 12 founder members of the Football League, which formed in 1888. Having remained in the Football League since its formation, Bolton have spent more time in the top flight (Premier League/old First Division) than out of it.

The period before and after the First World War was Bolton's most consistent period of top-flight success as measured by league finishes, with the club finishing outside the top 8 of the First Division on only two occasions between 1911–12 and 1927–28. In this period Bolton equalled their record finish of third twice, in 1920–21 and 1924–25.

On 28 April 1923, Bolton won their first major trophy in their third FA Cup final, beating West Ham United in the first ever Wembley FA Cup final. They followed this up with two further FA Cup Final victories in 1926 & 1929.

From 1935 to 1964, Bolton enjoyed an uninterrupted stay in the top flight.

The years of the Second World War saw most of the Wanderers' playing staff see action on the front, a rare occurrence within elite football, as top sportsmen were generally assigned to physical training assignments, away from enemy fire. However, 15 Bolton professionals, led by their captain Harry Goslin, volunteered for active service in 1939, and were enlisted in the 53rd Bolton Artillery regiment. Only Goslin would not return from the war.

On 9 March 1946, the club's home was the scene of the Burnden Park disaster, which at the time was the worst tragedy in British football history. 33 Bolton Wanderers fans were crushed to death, and another 400 injured, in an FA Cup quarter-final.

Bolton Wanderers have not won a major trophy since 1958, when they overcame Manchester United in the FA Cup final at Wembley Stadium.

While Bolton finished 4th the following season, the next 20 years would prove to be a fallow period. The club suffered relegation to the Second Division in 1963–64, and were then relegated again to the Third Division for the first time in their history in 1970–71. This stay in the Third Division lasted just two years before the club were promoted as champions in 1972–73. Hopes were high at Burnden Park in May 1978 when Bolton sealed the Second Division title and gained promotion to the First Division. However, they only remained there for two seasons before being relegated, and then slipped back into the 3rd Division at the end of the 1982/83 season.

Bolton failed to win promotion in the 1983–84 season, and would remain in the Third Division for another three seasons. In 1986 Nat Lofthouse was appointed President of the football club, a position he would hold until his death on 15 January 2011. At the end of the 1986–87 season, Bolton Wanderers suffered relegation to the Fourth Division for the first time in their history, but won promotion back to the Third Division at the first attempt.

Bolton reached the Premiership in 1995 in the Division One play-off Final. The same year Bolton progressed to the League Cup Final, but were defeated by Liverpool. Bolton were bottom for virtually all of the 1995–96 Premiership campaign and were relegated.

The club won promotion back to the Premiership at the first attempt thanks to a season in which they achieved 98 league points and 100 goals in the process of securing the Division One championship. Unfortunately yet again, Bolton were relegated after only one season in the top flight. This season also marked the club's departure from Burnden Park to the Reebok Stadium.

In 2000–01 Bolton were promoted back to the Premiership after winning the play-off final. Bolton struggled in the following two seasons, but survived in the Premiership.

Bolton reached the League Cup final in 2004, but lost to Middlesbrough. Nevertheless, the club finished eighth in the league, at the time the highest finish in their Premiership history.

In 2005 Bolton finished sixth in the league, thus earning qualification for the UEFA Cup for the first time in their history. Between 2003–04 and 2006–07, Bolton recorded consecutive top-eight finishes. Bolton survived in the 2009–10 season as they finished 14th with 39 points. This secured a tenth successive top flight campaign for Bolton.

On 13 May 2012, Bolton Wanderers were relegated to the Championship by one point on the last day of the season.

The Championship season started badly for Bolton, with only three wins in ten league matches and a second round exit from the League Cup following a loss at Crawley Town, Bolton sacked manager Owen Coyle on 9 October 2012. Fourteen days later Dougie Freedman joined the club as manager, who guided them to a 7th place finish at the conclusion of the season.

Although Freedman made a number of signings for the 2013/14 campaign, Bolton ended the season firmly mid-table, with the expectations of another promotion push not met.

The 14/15 season started similarly, failing to win any of their first 6 games and only one of the first ten. Freedman left the club on 3 October 2014 by mutual consent, with Neil Lennon taking the helm.

In December 2015, Bolton, who were £172.9 million in debt, were handed a winding-up petition from HM Revenue and Customs over unpaid taxes, and a transfer embargo for the following month's window. On 18 January 2016, the club avoided an immediate winding-up order after their case was adjourned until 22 February to give it time to either close a deal with a potential buyer or raise sufficient short-term funds from asset sales.

On 9 April 2016, Bolton confirmed their relegation to the third tier for the first time since 1993. Lennon was removed from his position for the final few games of the season, replaced by Academy manager Jimmy Phillips.

The financial situation was somewhat improved as a takeover bid by Dean Holdsworth's Sports Shield was successful.

The 2016-2017 season provided some much-needed respite for beleaguered BWFC fans, as the club successfully achieved promotion from League One at the first attempt. New manager Phil Parkinson was instrumental in this, working despite an ongoing transfer embargo and ownership disputes between Holdsworth and Ken Anderson.

The Manager – Phil Parkinson

Past Match Video - Trev

Can only show one video for this one ……. what a night that was!

Media Watch – K L Blue

Both Managers reactions to the QPR game

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/holl ... at-ipswich

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32255

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32255

Celina on his goal

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32256

Life being a trialist

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... out-a-club

Form Guide

Ipswich Last 5 Matches – Currently in 4th place with 12 points

QPR 2-1 Ipswich Town

Ipswich Town 0-2 Fulham FC

Crystal Palace 2-1 Ipswich Town

Ipswich Town 2-0 Brentford FC

Millwall FC 3-4 Ipswich Town

Bolton Last 5 Matches Currently in 24th place with 2 points

Bolton Wanderers 0-3 Middlesbrough

Hull City 4-0 Bolton Wanderers

Bolton Wanderers 3-2 Sheffield Wed

Bolton Wanderers 1-2 Derby County

Birmingham City 0-0 Bolton Wanderers

Fixtures of Interest

BRISTOL CITY VS DERBY COUNTY

CARDIFF CITY VS SHEFF. WED

MIDDLESBROUGH VS Q.P.R.

MILLWALL VS LEEDS UTD

NOTT. FOREST VS WOLVES

SHEFF. UTD. VS NORWICH

Marko’s Caption Contest

QPR Scores

DerickIpsw 5pts
Tangfastic 4pts
Herforder (Agnetha and the semi) 3pts
Shed on Tour (bug, fever) 2pts

LEAGUE TABLE

NICSCREAMER 16
SHED ON TOUR 16
TANGFASTIC 15
HERFORDER 14
BLUEMIKE 13
FROSTY 12
OHIOTRACTORBOY 11
DERICKIPSW 11
IPSWICHTOWNNO1 8
BLUEBLOOD 7
ANDO 7
BARMY BILLY 7
BLUEPETER 6
NUMBER9 5
QUASAR 5
WATERSHIP DOWN 5
JAMMA123 4
LOUDnPROUD 2
AYLESBURY BLUE 2
PATTHEGIMP 1

Bolton Pic:

Match Referee – Andrew Madley

IPSWICH TOWN 2 BOLTON WANDERERS 1

Quasar

Re: Ipswich vs Bolton Wanderers Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by Quasar » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:17 pm

Caption footballer to old man " do you want my tshirt you Prat ! "

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:53 pm

ITFC 1: BOLTON 0

CAPTION:
Half time entertainment from Rolf Harris on his post-prison comeback tour.

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:40 pm

Caption: Old man to Pratley. I told you dreams come true, mine is now this big.

barmy billy

Post by barmy billy » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:09 pm

ITFC 3 - Bolton 1

Caption 1: 'f*ck off Dad, you're embarassing me.'

Caption 2: 'Ref: 'Stop holding yourself like that. Just wait until half-time like everyone else.'

Watership Down

Post by Watership Down » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:03 pm

Going for a win on this one Bolton are near the bottom and we have to take points off teams like this at the start of the season. Ipswich 2 Bolton 0

Ref caption. Yes Sir, No Sir, 3 Bags full sir.
player caption. Is that a message from the bench?

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:45 pm

So wgat would everyones choice of line up be for this one ? Assuming Chambo may be fit to return my line up would be something like this ;-

...............................Bart...............................

Spence........Chambers....Knudsen.......Kenlock

Ward..........Skuse...........Downes...........Celina

...............McGoldrick.........Garner......................

I would have Adeyemi in but no way will MM drop Skuse and I don't want to see Downes dropped, it's tough on Waghorn but we should play a natural winger out wide and not a striker, I also don't think Mick will put Knudsen back to CB so Iorfa and/or Connolly will be in there somewhere.

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:40 am

I think Celina coming in for Waghorn is a no-brainer. Be interesting to see MM's team selection and his thinking on that one - Celina would add that x-factor and would provide natural width. But Waggy might be too much of a MM type of player for him to drop.

Would not be surprised to see Adeyemi come in - and Downes make way.

No idea about defence - if Chambo is 50% fit he'll probably be back, but we have a few options ... and competition for that RB spot. Weird - a year ago we had only Chambo playing out of position there and young Emanuall not quite ready - and now we're a bit over-loaded at RB.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:00 am

Excellent preview as usual, and yes, 48 hrs in the fitbaw is definitely a long time........ PNE 3 Warnock 0 is testimony to that. And the reference about people not knowing their football......, true for me, and as we enter the 5th week of the season, I've won fick all dough at the bookies. Officially gave that crap up as it's all "eye in the sky" illuminati stuff to make Ray Winstone even richer than he already is! "The number one Sports shafting caaaaampany!"

Bolton Wanderers @ PR?? Got to be 4-0 ITFC? Waghorn hatrick & Downes. Normally predict wee Freddie Sears but there's more chance of Donald Trump saying something that makes perfect sense to humanity than seeing Freddie hit the net.

Ref:

Player: REF, please. End the game now...... Markos bet is winning.
Ref: Fkn NO! There's 13 minutes added on, now fk off and dinnae bother me.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:33 am

By all accounts Chambo was bending Micks ear to play at QPR so I would not be surprised at all to see him return. It is hard to imagine Waghorn being dropped but Celina has to start surely and we can only play Two up front.

charlton837

Post by charlton837 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:12 am

Mike, in your pre match thoughts you say about Mick reverting to type at QPR, if we want to put a positive spin on it you could say that he reverted to type and it didn't work!

Im not sure it would have been hugely beneficial for us to play that way again (after last season) and dig out a 0-0 draw which was thoroughly underserved, we were well beaten even if the scoreline doesn't show that, perhaps that may make Mick think twice next time. Agree with thoughts about quite a few town fans though, I was getting fed up at QPR with some of them, it can literally be min by min!

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:32 am

charlton837 wrote:Mike, in your pre match thoughts you say about Mick reverting to type at QPR, if we want to put a positive spin on it you could say that he reverted to type and it didn't work!

Im not sure it would have been hugely beneficial for us to play that way again (after last season) and dig out a 0-0 draw which was thoroughly underserved, we were well beaten even if the scoreline doesn't show that, perhaps that may make Mick think twice next time. Agree with thoughts about quite a few town fans though, I was getting fed up at QPR with some of them, it can literally be min by min!
Hiya Charlton, What I said was "maybe" this is what he tried, just raising it as a topic of discussion really as I am not sure it was the case, as you say if he did try it then yes it failed, albeit with a patched up side still. I do genuinely believe there will be times he goes for the lets not get beat approach and if that is away from home against the right sides I have no issue with that, at home however I want to see us going for it in every game, we did it against Newcastle and took them apart, we have a much better squad this time around so don't need to fear anyone at home.

Couldn't agree with you more about some fans, again at QPR I witnessed it too, 2 minutes before kick off these Four fuckwits rolled in and stood right in front of us, pissed out of their heads they proceeded to talk about anything and everything amongst each other and I swear they barely looked towards the pitch at all, that is no word of a lie, f**king mobile phones in their hands throughout and then when we go 2-0 down its like they have analysed the game as the pro's do and start to slag off the manager and players for being poor and doing this wrong and that wrong and the ignorant bastards had seen nothing of the match. I know one day I will get a punch in the mouth cus I just can't let it go with these morons.

rossi

Post by rossi » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:55 pm

bluemike wrote:So wgat would everyones choice of line up be for this one ? Assuming Chambo may be fit to return my line up would be something like this ;-

Spence........Chambers....Knudsen.......Kenlock

Ward..........Skuse...........Downes...........Celina

I would have Adeyemi in but no way will MM drop Skuse and I don't want to see Downes dropped, it's tough on Waghorn but we should play a natural winger out wide and not a striker, I also don't think Mick will put Knudsen back to CB so Iorfa and/or Connolly will be in there somewhere.
Well I'm not bothered about whether or not MM will play Skuse when picking my team:

Connelly........Chambers....Knudsen.......Kenlock

Waghorn..........Adeyami...........Downes...........Celina

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:13 pm

Not ITFC V BWFC related, but ITFC related, but maybe not football related, but certainly football fan related........ but FK IT......., bottom of the main screen, birthdays -----> Taylo2! Where are you dude? Hope all is well and have a great birthday. Cheers

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:37 pm

Simple math if the team is unable to find victory against this opposition with a home advantage then will grudgingly concede it's been a false start and whatever occurred in those opening three, four, league fixtures was near complete misdirection. It's essential we get back on track with victory while still in a very opportunistic position and another setback here will highlight without question we simply over achieved.

Got to feel a level of sympathy for the opposition. A recognized club side, one of the founder members of the "football" league if correct and with something of a proud history, but for some reason pissing around at the bottom end of the division and making no attempt to build on last seasons promotion honor. Bottom line, with no improvement coming soon, they can expect to return to League One play unless there is radical change and complete turn of events.

Won't be so bad (ourselves) seeing defeat on the day - and fair enough if the opposition warrants it or we at least had tried or made a game of it - but if another of McCarthy and team's "couldn't be bothered to earn a salary" bullshit comes to pass, then relevant personnel can expect any criticism that may come their way. There can be no dispute.

Ipswich 3 Bolton Wanderers 1

nicscreamer

Post by nicscreamer » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:32 pm

tangfastic wrote:ITFC 1: BOLTON 0

CAPTION:
Half time entertainment from Rolf Harris on his post-prison comeback tour.

I just gafawwed out my coffee! Brilliant

nicscreamer

Post by nicscreamer » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:33 pm

It's a win! 2-0

Caption... Cutbacks at Bolton means the new away kit isn't popular with everyine

Ando

Post by Ando » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:50 pm

If Celina does not start in a game like this then what's the point of having him here. Saying that the defence still looks a bit make shift even with chambers back. Therefore it would not surprise me if MM decided to leave him out and play a more defensive minded player instead.

What concerns me the most is the lack of possession we have had in the last couple of games. You will not win enough games if you only have 40% of the ball. Yes plan for the opposition, but if you have the ball the opposition can't hurt you.

Fancy a home win by two goals.

Caption; "surprise!.....come and give your long lost daddy a hug"

ipswichtownNo1

Post by ipswichtownNo1 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:50 pm

Ipswich 0 - 1 bolton.

Caption comp.
" yes my shirt makes me look like a prat, but yours spells it out!"

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:10 am

Caption. Bolton parade new signing after fans club together to sponsor his kit.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:49 am

Got someone picking a Bolton win in the survey. Hopefully that pessimistic bstd is wrong.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:19 am

CAPTION...."AshfordBlue always pops up when you least want him to"

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:31 am

Town skipper Luke Chambers says he hopes to return to the team when the Blues face Bolton Wanderers at Portman Road on Saturday.

The 31-year-old suffered an ankle injury in the 4-3 win at Millwall and has been sidelined for the last three Championship matches at a time when fellow central defenders Tommy Smith (hamstring) and Adam Webster (ankle) have also been unavailable.

Chambers, who was the only Championship player to feature for every minute of all a club’s 46 games last season, will train with his team-mates today and believes he should be ready to face the bottom-of-the-table Trotters.

“I’m hoping to be involved at the weekend,” the former Northampton and Nottingham Forest man told the club site.

“I haven’t had many injuries in my career at all really so this one was frustrating, but I have been through all the rehab and it feels nothing compared to what I played through last year so it’s a strange one.

“I’m feeling good and providing today and Friday’s training sessions go well, I genuinely feel I’m ready to play.”

Meanwhile, Bolton will be without winger Will Buckley and central defender Derik Osede due to hamstring and groin injuries respectively.
Fingers crossed then, we need Chambo back for sure.

bluepeter

Post by bluepeter » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:46 am

Caption

Old man said....boss is going to pull you off at half time so I'm here to do it and I like em big.

BLUEBLOOD

Post by BLUEBLOOD » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:37 am

Caption Comp: Gabrielle winner shows off his talents by singing DREAMS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5QPirQITZI

BLUEBLOOD

Post by BLUEBLOOD » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:15 pm

Caption Comp 2 entry: Pratley not amused as Santa Comes Early His sack is empty now.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:49 pm

Well Celina has been out all week until Thursday with a dead Leg so I don't see him starting again.

BLUEBLOOD

Post by BLUEBLOOD » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:32 pm

bluemike wrote:Well Celina has been out all week until Thursday with a dead Leg so I don't see him starting again.
Too much sitting on the bench.

herforder

Post by herforder » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:37 pm

Following 3 defeats - all different - the optimism following our perhaps unexpected good start, has taken something of a hit. Has the Fulham performance reminded MM of that against Reading a couple of season's ago, and prompted a quick return to type mentality? By the same token, injuries and square pegs etc notwithstanding, how much responsibility should the players take for the poor Fulham and QPR performances? Because, whatever mitigating reasons might be given to justify those defeats, there was a whole bunch of footballing basics in both games that we were poor at, and that unless individuals up their games in those areas, we will struggle against even the supposedly poorer sides.

Tomorrow provides a golden opportunity to get the train back on track - Chambo returning is great news, as much for his passion and leadership qualities; although rumours of injuries to Knudsen and Skuse (no, don't fist pump!), and Celina's dead leg might impact. But whoever plays, we should beat Bolton - no ifs or buts. Would like to see a performance where we impose our game on them from the start; dominate their midfield; close down, win tackles, battle for second balls and get forward with pace and bravery. Easy peeezy! :)

Go for a 2-0 win to us.

Caption comp 1:

Bolton's new Director of Football explains to a stunned Prartley that he's being replaced. A dynamic, exciting, free-scoring midifielder's coming in- his name's Cole Skuse!

Caption comp 2:

Pitch invader: 'Come on Darren, give Pappa a big hug'
Pratley: 'FFS get off the pitch. You fuc*in' mad?'
PI: 'No - I'm a vegetarian'.
Last edited by herforder on Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:45 pm

Rumours of injuries to Knudsen & Skuse ? Really ? In Micks press conference today he said everyone was fine ?