Fortuna Dusseldorf Blues

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Earl Blue

Fortuna Dusseldorf Blues

Post by Earl Blue » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:55 pm

Anyone think they may know why there was a sudden
disappearance on these guys??

We quite often heard from them and now nothing..

I would be interested to know.

Thanks

Earl

ashfordblue

Re: Fortuna Dusseldorf Blues

Post by ashfordblue » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:25 pm

Hi Earl: They are doing very well in Bundesliga 2 top at present, :D 28 points from a possible 30, they got beat by Monchengladbach 1-0 in the cup last week, but they will now concentrate efforts on winning the league 2, you can try looking on Facebook as Freddie and Ullie report a lot on Fortuna games, I have them as friends so get auto reports.

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:29 pm

ashfordblue wrote:Hi Earl: They are doing very well in Bundesliga 2 top at present, :D 28 points from a possible 30, they got beat by Monchengladbach 1-0 in the cup last week, but they will now concentrate efforts on winning the league 2, you can try looking on Facebook as Freddie and Ullie report a lot on Fortuna games, I have them as friends so get auto reports.
Thanks Ashford..

I know Ulli & Friedie well so I may just drop them a message to find out why they have
stopped their connection with us.

ashfordblue

Post by ashfordblue » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:42 pm

oops clicked wrong button lol