Biggest hint yet that Mick will leave in summer ( EADT)

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

Biggest hint yet that Mick will leave in summer ( EADT)

Post by hallamblue » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:21 am

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/watch-live- ... -1-5252524

I don't know about a hint, Mick practically says he won't be here in May. Good! It's time for a change.

The only thing I'm not happy about is the number of players out of contract in the summer - again, which means the new manager will have his work cut out over only a short number of weeks . But on the other hand , he will have the opportunity to build his own squad.

ashfordblue

Re: Biggest hint yet that Mick will leave in summer ( EADT)

Post by ashfordblue » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:43 pm

:D Cooo if only Liz, But it wont happen, stubborn old git thinks he's the dogs bollocks of managers, Deluded fool, we do need a change and pronto, as I have listed in a Post What Happens when MM goes from Dave (Loud en proud ) some possible lower league managers just waiting for an opportunity to manage in the Championship

:shock: Just waiting for the Shut up Ash comments :oops:

barmy billy

Post by barmy billy » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:57 pm

ashfordblue wrote::D Cooo if only Liz, But it wont happen, stubborn old git thinks he's the dogs bollocks of managers, Deluded fool, we do need a change and pronto, as I have listed in a Post What Happens when MM goes from Dave (Loud en proud ) some possible lower league managers just waiting for an opportunity to manage in the Championship

Shut up Ash and let me speak.

I agree completely with what you say. :lol:

ashfordblue

Post by ashfordblue » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:01 pm

:shock: Thanks BB :D I have one ally that gives me support, just waiting for the other lambastes :roll:

loudnproud
Forum Hall of Famer

Post by loudnproud » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:32 pm

I will be surprised if MM is still on board come May........On a more different note. I find it staggering that Both MM and ME were not present at the AGM......Not surprised, just bewildered. Our club we follow passonatly which is in free fall, and the best we can argue with is the price of the beer and the mediocre food consessions :shock: :shock: :shock: REALY?

Come on people........Have we resorted to total defeat already? Share holders should be asking more about the state of our club.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:41 pm

ONE ASHFORDBLUE......., THERES ONLY ONE ASHFORDBLUE...... ONE ASHFORD BLUUUUUEEE

Wow. It's fun supporting Ashfordblue. Although the wife has just told me to shut it. :oops:

charlton837

Post by charlton837 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:27 pm

loudnproud wrote:I will be surprised if MM is still on board come May........On a more different note. I find it staggering that Both MM and ME were not present at the AGM......Not surprised, just bewildered. Our club we follow passonatly which is in free fall, and the best we can argue with is the price of the beer and the mediocre food consessions :shock: :shock: :shock: REALY?

Come on people........Have we resorted to total defeat already? Share holders should be asking more about the state of our club.
am I right in thinking MM usually attends? ME never does and could never have been expected to but im sure MM did last year and was banging on about how some things were good and some not so good and all that?

Bit strange he didn't go to be honest

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:09 pm

ashfordblue wrote::D Cooo if only Liz, But it wont happen, stubborn old git thinks he's the dogs bollocks of managers, Deluded fool, we do need a change and pronto, as I have listed in a Post What Happens when MM goes from Dave (Loud en proud ) some possible lower league managers just waiting for an opportunity to manage in the Championship

Unfortunately I'd posted this thread before I'd seen Dave 's post. So sorry to replicate guys!

As for " shut up Ash", comments , just ignore them ........

Shut up Ash !!! :wink:

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:11 pm

marko69 wrote:ONE ASHFORDBLUE......., THERES ONLY ONE ASHFORDBLUE...... ONE ASHFORD BLUUUUUEEE

Wow. It's fun supporting Ashfordblue. Although the wife has just told me to shut it. :oops:

Marko ?

Shut up !!! :wink:

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:12 pm

charlton837 wrote:
loudnproud wrote:I will be surprised if MM is still on board come May........On a more different note. I find it staggering that Both MM and ME were not present at the AGM......Not surprised, just bewildered. Our club we follow passonatly which is in free fall, and the best we can argue with is the price of the beer and the mediocre food consessions :shock: :shock: :shock: REALY?

am I right in thinking MM usually attends? ME never does and could never have been expected to but im sure MM did last year and was banging on about how some things were good and some not so good and all that?

Wondered if it was due to travel to Burton perhaps ?

charlton837

Post by charlton837 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:28 pm

hallamblue wrote:
charlton837 wrote:

Wondered if it was due to travel to Burton perhaps ?
possibly, I didn't think of that. Bad planning on the AGM behalf if so! I think the manager should always be present at it, if you don't have the owner or manager then it seems a bit of a cop out to me