Bryan Klug's comments...

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Bryan Klug's comments...

Post by Bluemike » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:51 am

At the recent AGM he statd that he was currently working with possibly the best player he has ever worked with !! That is some statement from BK when you consider who he has worked with, the person in question is by all accounts in the U16's category at present, anyone have any ideas who this is ?

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: Bryan Klug's comments...

Post by marko69 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:52 am

This is very good news indeed, but it could also very much lead to a "Mevans ambition" discussion across many ITFC forums. Those are big words from Bryan, and if true, (which it will be) the lad will be off to Spurs before his 19th birthday. And so, a "take us to the EPL, Marcus" conversation is born. Because if he's THAT good, he won't be off to be a bench warmer.

Hopefully ITFC get the fruits of the young lad in the first team for a couple of seasons at least. The Jambos had a lad who'd just turned 16 in their team on Tuesday. He was the best Hearts player on the pitch. Wish I could remember his name....... he was just referred to as "the wee Jambo bstd" at Easter Road.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:46 am

Ben Knight seems to be the name

charlton837

Post by charlton837 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:57 am

something to look forward to, Klug has worked with some good guys too. Lets hope this kid comes through avoiding too many injuries and does well. Probably best that nobody puts too much pressure on him and puts all their hopes in his hands though!

I remember Byron Lawrence coming through as the next big thing, I saw his debut at 16 at Doncaster where he played well, now he is non league. But definitely one to keep an eye on

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:20 pm

Bluemike wrote:At the recent AGM he statd that he was currently working with possibly the best player he has ever worked with !! That is some statement from BK when you consider who he has worked with, the person in question is by all accounts in the U16's category at present, anyone have any ideas who this is ?

Ben Knight

From 2016

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... t-12249193

Video of him playing in Ireland tournament for Town.

https://youtu.be/WtUtgKsgmb0

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:12 pm

hallamblue wrote:
Bluemike wrote:At the recent AGM he statd that he was currently working with possibly the best player he has ever worked with !! That is some statement from BK when you consider who he has worked with, the person in question is by all accounts in the U16's category at present, anyone have any ideas who this is ?

Ben Knight

From 2016

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... t-12249193

Video of him playing in Ireland tournament for Town.

https://youtu.be/WtUtgKsgmb0

This is just the sort of lad you need to keep players like Bersant Celina away from. My comment is conditional on the rumours circulating about Celina being accurate.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:17 pm

They are just that....rumours but i have seen pics of him out on the p*ss, what i wasnt witness too was what he supposedly was saying etc but the word is that it wasn't complimentary towards MM.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:21 pm

Bluemike wrote:They are just that....rumours but i have seen pics of him out on the p*ss, what i wasnt witness too was what he supposedly was saying etc but the word is that it wasn't complimentary towards MM.

Whatever Mike, but clearly there’s a problem which I’m not convinced MM is handling too well, maybe because it is personal.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:27 pm

Charnwood wrote:
Bluemike wrote:They are just that....rumours but i have seen pics of him out on the p*ss, what i wasnt witness too was what he supposedly was saying etc but the word is that it wasn't complimentary towards MM.

Whatever Mike, but clearly there’s a problem which I’m not convinced MM is handling too well, maybe because it is personal.
Yes i agree, the sarcastic post match comments really are bizzare.

Ricco

Post by Ricco » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:28 pm

Absolutely, if McCarthy thinks taking digs at Celina's attitude is going to make Celina think "oh, this old guy is right, I'm going to change my ways", then he has a rude awakening coming. I'll think you find young prima donnas are just as stubborn and belligerent as you Mick!

Dubai Blue

Post by Dubai Blue » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:38 am

I'm sure news of this altercation will have reached Maine Road. I can imagine that Celina might have been given a dressing down by them so it may not be quite how it looks.

We will see.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:50 pm

Dubai Blue wrote:I'm sure news of this altercation will have reached Maine Road.
And I'm hoping the people on Maine Road, enjoying their Sunday morning bacon rolls and coffee told them to fk off with their news! :D