McCarthy has to go now surely?

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

McCarthy has to go now surely?

Post by hallamblue » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:10 pm

After his little stunt tonight , he surely has lost the plot, and Evans must surely give him the bullet? If not , why not ?

Toxic Saturday beckons. But they'll be less than 15k to witness it I suspect.

If McCarthy had an ounce of dignity he would now walk. But he hasn't . He's a arrogant, pig headed individual who will stick it out to the bitter end l and if Evans had any balls he would end this now. But it seems this Club is run by utter idiots who care little about Ipswich Town FC instead they pursue their own individual agendas. Well so will Town fans, and they will vote with their feet.

Over to you Marcus Evans .

barmy billy

Re: McCarthy has to go now surely?

Post by barmy billy » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:29 pm

Another MM cunning stunt. No surprise there then.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:49 pm

What Barmy really meant to say was, "yes, he does have to go,....., and don't call me Shirley."

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:05 am

Say again McCarthy is unlikely to leave of his own free will as the individual knows he's got a cushy number at this club.

Let's face it, how many employers allow you to remain in a job where you continually underachieve or don't meet targets. Evans is either extensively unaware of what has been occurring or he's as soft as sh*t when it comes to making ruthless decisions. McCarthy may string you along with the obligatory "will make a decision in the summer etc" regards his future, then into the fall, winter and spring, no change has been forthcoming.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:10 am

He may still fall in fall, Saint.

Dubai Blue

Post by Dubai Blue » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:02 am

What stunt Hallam? Has he pissed off the fans again?!!

K L Blue

Post by K L Blue » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:01 am

I'm not the most knowledgable of tactics and the such.
But I know there's something wrong, and has been for a long time at the club
I'm no McCarthy fan now, but is it really all Mick's fault?
Yes what he's saying about the fans shouldn't be made public, so he should keep those thoughts to himself

But lets face it, Mick won't go because he's got a cushy job with no pressure from those that matter.
Evans isn't in any hurry to invest big money anymore, and all he requires Mick to do is not get relegated, and keep to his budget.
Lets face it, big change won't come unless Evans sells the club, or has a growth spurt in the genital area.

Personally I think Town is nothing more than a tax losing business to keep him from paying more tax than he wants to.
Evans has no intention of trying anymore to get to the premier league, because if he did he would be looking at this side of his business and looking to improve it players wise and if he thought it was needed manager wise.
I also think Evans has lost interest in the club, Mick says he leaves him to get on with his job, yet any owner would be screaming what the hell is happening?

IMHO I don't think anything is gonna get any better until the club is sold to someone that actually wants to do things other than write of taxes.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:35 pm

Dubai Blue wrote:What stunt Hallam? Has he pissed off the fans again?!!
Well yes DB , I think he has . Mike actually went to game and suspect he was well pissed of with the team selection, tactics, utter crap defending. The usual really. But for McCarthy to drop DIX players from Saturday which includes your two most effective strikers ( Waghorn and Didzy) , and to play Iorfa and Smith who were a combination of inadequate ( Iorfa, bloody miles off his market for first goal, just as he constantly was in Sheffield game), and Smith who is hardly match fit. Little wonder the team has no cohesion with so many changes. Just what the he’ll is MM playing at? Yes he started Celina but itc as almost as if he was setting up to fail , so he could say , “ well you got what you wanted ( Celina starting) , and see, it doesn’t work . I know best “

McCarthy has lost the plot DB . The quicker he’s gone the better. As for “ careful what you wish “, shyte, well played 10, lost 7 days it all for me. Amy other Club he’d have been sacked LAST season!