Having trouble sleeping? Read this !

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

Having trouble sleeping? Read this !

Post by hallamblue » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:19 am

ashfordblue

Re: Having trouble sleeping? Read this !

Post by ashfordblue » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:58 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:41 pm

As we are apparently debt free it doesn't matter a f*ck really LOL.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:33 pm

F*****G Hell our AGM is now on page Six on our rivals messageboard !!! They have a real unhealthy obsession with us for sure, I suppose it stems back to when we won things, old habits die hard. And no I didn't go on there, I was told.

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:45 pm

Took in a look last night, damn load of figures and statistics, unless you can ascertain certain information it's like trying to navigate a labyrinth. Keeping it simple, perhaps the two most relevant names associated with this club at present time, i.e. McCarthy and Evans (I read), were not in attendance, furthermore, it would be of no surprise if the latter was even aware the event had occurred.

Milne however was present, doubtless giving reassurances to all and sundry that we're stable and there's no cause for concern.. Got nothing against these meetings, sure they serve a purpose, but after all the questioning and answering, it's what we achieve on the field out there that's the most important aspect of it all.