Wolves vs Ipswich Preview & Matchday Thread

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Take home anything for Christmas?

Wolves Win
71%
Ipswich Win
No votes
Draw
29%

Total votes: 7

goldandblack

Re: Wolves vs Ipswich Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by goldandblack » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:46 pm

Bluemike wrote:Away for xmas so no large report but we were terrible first half, all about containment with no real hunger to attack. Silly error by Connolly who should have cleared but dallied and resulted in goal. All to often we hoofed it aimlessly forward, webster in particular was awful today. Our strikers just struggled with little service. Bru is plain pointless tbh, it wasnt a disgrace by any means but we had such little pace or real attacking intent. Some seem happy with the 0-1 defeat and to a point I agree but we really werent very good at all. Ward edged MOTM for me.

A bit of a non event but another clean sheet and 3 points, once this lot click I think we will do OK. Once Costa gets fit again the goals should start again.............Hope you had a good day Mike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfsYMPUE5sw

ashfordblue

Re: Wolves vs Ipswich Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by ashfordblue » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:59 pm

:x One reason Mick has to go, fancy setting up to contain Wolves, should have gone for it and entertained the Christmas crowd, :x sorry I've lost it with him, the sooner the end of the season comes and he's the better for all concerned.