Just another rumour ??

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Just another rumour ??

Post by Bluemike » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:31 pm

After being told a while back that Gordon Strachen was in the frame to be our next Manager I tend to try and take rumours with a pinch of salt but as a good topic of discussion I will share what I was told today. I was told by a credible source who does work at the club on match days that Mauricio Taricco is "very much" in the frame for the managers job, currently doing some work in China but has been "floating around" the club recently, it is also suggested MM is unlikely to see out the season especially if the next 2 or 3 games dont go well. We can but hope.

charlton837

Re: Just another rumour ??

Post by charlton837 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:56 pm

Not sure about tarrico as a manager but would at least be someone new. I hope MM doesn't see out the season, but I think he might. Well at least to the latter parts. If and when we are safe I think he would announce he is off (if he hasn't taken his extension by then..)

ipswichtownNo1

Post by ipswichtownNo1 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:58 pm

Get him in, especially if he is bringing a few billionaire chairmen with him!! Bye MM and ME !!

ashfordblue

Post by ashfordblue » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:45 pm

:D I would be happy with Mauricio, would make a good coach, and hopefully has good contacts in China for a possible buy out from ME,

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:33 am

Chinese post deleted due to possible offence taken by some members. Apologies from me if that did indeed offend some people.

Chambo's Fist Pump

Post by Chambo's Fist Pump » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:11 am

marko69 wrote:Chinese post deleted due to possible offence taken by some members. Apologies from me if that did indeed offend some people.
*Applauds*

The wife works for a Chinese family who are delightful