FC Fortuna fans visiting v Leeds

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

loudnproud
Forum Hall of Famer

FC Fortuna fans visiting v Leeds

Post by loudnproud » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:32 am

Im sure many of you will know that our much loved German fans from FC Fortuna are in Town for the Leeds game.
I understand that they will be docking at Bears snooker bar before KO. If you have yet to meet and share a drink or three with these guys, It is strongly recommended....see you all their....

Earl Blue

Re: FC Fortuna fans visiting v Leeds

Post by Earl Blue » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:56 pm

loudnproud wrote:Im sure many of you will know that our much loved German fans from FC Fortuna are in Town for the Leeds game.
I understand that they will be docking at Bears snooker bar before KO. If you have yet to meet and share a drink or three with these guys, It is strongly recommended....see you all their....
Hi Dave,

I am off down under on Sunday so will not be able to go to game..

Please give my best wishes to Friedie, Ulli and the gang.

Thanks

Eddie

loudnproud
Forum Hall of Famer

Re: FC Fortuna fans visiting v Leeds

Post by loudnproud » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:49 pm

Earl Blue wrote:
loudnproud wrote:Im sure many of you will know that our much loved German fans from FC Fortuna are in Town for the Leeds game.
Hi Dave,

I am off down under on Sunday so will not be able to go to game..

Please give my best wishes to Friedie, Ulli and the gang.

Thanks

Eddie
Of course i will eddie.........enjoy down under but keep the cricket scores quiet please...... :wink: