Clear red card . Dirty Leeds

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

Clear red card . Dirty Leeds

Post by hallamblue » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:21 pm

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: Clear red card . Dirty Leeds

Post by marko69 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh man, that is hilarious.

Yes, the intent is there, and a clear red......., but never go on a lads night out with Kay-Nood. :lol:

Magicmark

Post by Magicmark » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:43 pm

Dirty Leeds..Had fun winding up a Leeds fan i work with :lol: Appearntly some Leeds fans were throwing coins at home supporters after the red was shown..hope they are banned for life..Scum :evil:

Quasar

Post by Quasar » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:26 pm

clear red indeed

an 8/10 for the theatrical ground hugging performance - there really is no need to hit the deck..

god ive been headbutted full on before - and only got jerked back..

Magicmark

Post by Magicmark » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:04 pm

Quasar wrote:clear red indeed

an 8/10 for the theatrical ground hugging performance - there really is no need to hit the deck..

god ive been headbutted full on before - and only got jerked back..
Whatever way you look at it..He was still assaulted & i dont blame him for going down like a sack of spuds..These Danish are soft anyway lol ;)

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:00 pm

Completely agree witn both of you on this..... defo red, and Kay-Noods oscar is in the post.

Great idea about the headbutts....... let's start a thread. A bloke ran at full force towards me in Newcastle back in 92, head butted me, went flying over about four tables. Knocked out cold. I no doubt deserved it! :lol:

herforder

Post by herforder » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:39 pm

marko69 wrote:Completely agree witn both of you on this..... defo red, and Kay-Noods oscar is in the post.

Great idea about the headbutts....... let's start a thread. A bloke ran at full force towards me in Newcastle back in 92, head butted me, went flying over about four tables. Knocked out cold. I no doubt deserved it! :lol:
Luckily no chance of serious brain damage then... :)

Magicmark

Post by Magicmark » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:00 pm

herforder wrote:
marko69 wrote:Completely agree witn both of you on this..... defo red, and Kay-Noods oscar is in the post.

A head injury like that might effect his ability to defend properly..Oh if we're lucky, it might inprove his game :D

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:03 pm

herforder wrote:

Actually there is some damage, but I hide it well on here! :D

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:34 pm

Eunan O’Kane will serve a three-match ban after Leeds United decided against an appeal over his red card at Ipswich Town. Head coach Thomas Christiansen had urged Leeds to challenge O’Kane’s dismissal in Saturday’s 1-0 defeat at Portman Road but the club allowed yesterday’s noon deadline for an appeal to the Football Association to pass after fresh footage over the weekend showed O’Kane striking Ipswich defender Jonas Knudsen with his head. Christiansen mounted a spirited defence of O’Kane at full-time after the midfielder was accused of headbutting Knudsen as the pair came together following a 37th-minute challenge by O’Kane on Callum Connolly. Referee Robert Jones, however, was a few yards from the incident and despite initial replays appearing inconclusive, footage posted online on Sunday revealed O’Kane leading with his head as Knudsen moved to confront him.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:03 pm

Quote: 37th minute challenge on Connolly? :lol:

I thought a "challenge" was when two people actually know there is to be a challenge? Connolly, trying to put the brakes on with O'Kane behind him, forcefully shoved over the barriers?

37th minute cowardly assault on Connolly more like. What the F is wrong with the younger generation of footballers these days? At least when Vinnie Jones and co (and further back) were playing football, the off the ball stuff was borderline fair.

TODD66
Posting Game Moderator

Post by TODD66 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:24 pm

Knudsen looks like a real hard character to me from that clip................

Kept getting up and going back for more :wink:

Quasar

Post by Quasar » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:59 pm

herforder wrote:

there is... he supports Ipsw,.,,, oh never mind !

lol