Teddy Bishop

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Teddy Bishop

Post by Bluemike » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:42 pm

Town have taken up the option on Teddy Bishop that will keep the midfielder at the Club for another year.

The 21-year-old Academy graduate, who has been at the Club since he was nine years old, has 64 first-team appearances for Blues to his name.

His progress has been hindered by injury over the last two years and after returning to the team in November, he sustained a hamstring injury in the Boxing Day draw with QPR which curtailed his season.

Tangfastic

Re: Teddy Bishop

Post by Tangfastic » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:08 pm

Happy with that. It’s a gamble with his injuries, but he’s potentially class.

Hyam, I would release.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:25 pm

I agree on both points Tang, I like Bishop, I think he has real quality but much depends on his fitness. As for Hyam, never rated him and never will, he is everything that we are trying to move away from, mediocre and p*ss boring.

rossi

Post by rossi » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:48 pm

Bluemike wrote:I agree on both points Tang, I like Bishop, I think he has real quality but much depends on his fitness. As for Hyam, never rated him and never will, he is everything that we are trying to move away from, mediocre and p*ss boring.
agreed, Mike, but we should get rid of Skuse too for exactly the same reasons

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:25 pm

rossi wrote:
Bluemike wrote:I agree on both points Tang, I like Bishop, I think he has real quality but much depends on his fitness. As for Hyam, never rated him and never will, he is everything that we are trying to move away from, mediocre and p*ss boring.
agreed, Mike, but we should get rid of Skuse too for exactly the same reasons
Haha we will always differ on that one, that said I think the days of him being a shoe in to start are gone, if however the new manager continues to play him every game then maybe that tells you something about Cole Skuse