Rotherham vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Best chance of an away win this season?

Rotherham Win
5%
Ipswich Win
75%
Another Draw
20%

Total votes: 20

Andym

Re: Rotherham vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by Andym » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:49 am

Bluemike wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:36 am
Have a difference of opinion guys by all means, that is what the forum is about, all I ask as a Mod is to refrain form letting it descend into any kind of personal abuse, other than that, feel free.
That's a bit hypocritical coming from the "man" who told me to "f*ck off and support someone else."
To then for you to be made a mod was the last straw for me for the reason you yourself give.

That's why I no longer express any views on this form. I wonder how many others your badmouthing have driven from what was once a decent forum.

Frosty
Forum Owner

Post by Frosty » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:00 pm

Nice to see you posting again Andy.

What's the point of a forum if there aren't differences of opinion.

Please don't hold a grudge forever

AylesburyBlue

Post by AylesburyBlue » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:05 pm

Go on the Dukes Bar forum, the Rotherham fans are f***ing deluded.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:06 pm

Andy, yes I remember it well, meant it too at the time, I was just another poster like yourself and said what I thought, it was up to others to do their job and reprimand me.

When Frosty asked me to be a Mod I had reservations as I want to have the freedom to say what i feel, especially where idiots are concerned, but I accepted the offer and since then have rained it in where my outspoken side is concerned.

I am quite happy and prepared to go back to being a poster and no more, quite like the thought of having the shackles off actually. Why don't you give it a go ? You csn get the forum back to how it was if you prefer it a certain way, after all you lurk in the shadows 24/7 so you're just the man for the job, all I ask is for people to have some regular input to the forum instead of one or Two words every few weeks, it dies otherwise and Frosty deserves better.

Anyway there are Two previews required this week, Exeter and Villa so off you go Andy. Good luck.

Frosty
Forum Owner

Post by Frosty » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:22 pm

AylesburyBlue wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:05 pm
Go on the Dukes Bar forum, the Rotherham fans are f***ing deluded.
In fairness mate, there are also some on their forum who think they were bloody lucky.

Interesting that the win is seen as a step towards survival rather than getting their season underway, quite a different mindset to Town supporters at the moment.

Magicmark

Post by Magicmark » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:49 pm

AylesburyBlue wrote: Go on the Dukes Bar forum, the Rotherham fans are f***ing deluded.
The kids are off school ,might have something to do with this.Rotherham were bloody lucky :(

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:30 pm

AylesburyBlue wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:00 am
rossi wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:02 am
derick_ipsw wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:24 pm
1 up front does not work. That result is f**king sh*t.
have to agree with one up front not working.

I was talking to BlueMike before the Blackburn game, and reiterated the 2 things I hate most in a football team:

1) playing 2 holding midfielders

2) playing only one up front

MM frequently did both, and one of the main reasons I was not keen on PH was because I knew he favoured the same. I thought we all wanted a change as far as management goes - seems to me we have replaced a former defending defensively-minded Yorkshireman with another former defending defensively-minded Yorkshireman.

Early days of course, but I hope to God that the bookies are not correct.
Can we get rid of this guy? So negative. Fans like this are a bigger poison than McCarthy.

For anybody else interested, how many teams play 1 upfront now a days? Most of the very best teams play one up front, some play a false 9 with none up front.... (and I want no lazy replies about us not being a ‘top team’ as its all relative, from prem to Sunday league).
The idea of PH team is not to have one upfront. The wide men are wingers, not midfields. Nolan sits it the pocket just behind the striker. He want to commit lots of people to the attack, this is far more positive than simply having 2 up top.
And 2 defensive CM? Lazy. Lazy. Lazy. Skuse was in the box and on the edge of the box on countless occasions yesterday. He was not a defensively minded player, he was proper box to box. Chalobah in theory is the defensively minded CM, but the beauty of that is even though he sits deeper his vision and higher class means he can pick an attacking pass (and execute from a deeper position).
Yesterday wasn’t that impressive, but it was better football. You can see what they are trying to do and when they gel and the understanding develops we will pick up points. The only worry we should have is confidence, if the win isn’t here in the next 3 they may stater to doubt themselves, AND I know just what will help them with that, negativity, so let’s keep that up.

Yesterday Donacien had a good first half woeful second. Nsiala solid. Chambo solid. Knudsen woeful first half much better second. Chalobah what’s quality but caught out trying to be brave. Skuse was everywhere, fittest player out there. Nolan looks like he would fit in any championship side. Ward was average, doesn’t create enough but good position. Edwards has real quality and skill but was a little lightweight. Harrison works hard but not great decision making. Jackson was electric when he came on, unfortunate their CB was 6.6” and probably the quickest in the league. Edun has real quality, needs to start next game.
Then winning was a sucker punch. We were the better team but a draw fair as it just didn’t quite click in their box.
I’m anxious moving forward, hoping the anxiety doesn’t become worry. 5 points after 5 games should be the aim now with anymore being a bonus.
I agree a lot of what you say, especially that the one up top formation isn’t necessarily defensive.

One big thing is... Skuse may be getting into the box, but do we want him to be that midfielder getting into the box?

He’s a defensive deep-lying midfielder. At 32 and with nearly 500 games under his belt I think it’s a bit late too re-invent himself. The formation is fine by me to work on.... I just don’t think Skuse is equipped to be there when we’re on the attack.

Skuse was not the worst on the field and he never hardly is, but if Skuse has to be in the side I can only see him as the deepest midfielder. Only thing is, we’d lose out on Chalobah who looks a natural there and has far more vision.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:46 pm

I wonder if Skuse would have played at all yesterday, had Downes not been unwell ?

RRanger

Post by RRanger » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:00 pm

I wasn't at the game yesterday and am very grateful for the two match reports. I am, and always have been, a fan of Skuse but there is no doubt in my mind that Chaloboa playing the deep lying midfield role is the way it has to be this season. I agree that Skuse playing in front of him is probably not the best answer going forward, but he is one of our 2 experienced Championship outfield players that Hurst obviously trusts to help bed in all the new players. I suspect ( and hope) that when he is properly fit after his season out, we shall see a lot more of Dozzell quite possibly from the bench and then later in the season, playing the role that Skuse is playing. People are clamouring for him to be played now because he played (very well) against West Ham but there is a world of difference between a Championship fixture, even against a poor Rotherham and a scratch ( albeit expensive) West Ham in a pre-season friendly. To me in that game Dozzell was less effective when Noble came on and started biting into tackles. PH has said he really rates Dozzell and doesn't want him out on loan but that he has to be given more time to get properly match fit.

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:26 pm

Andy M, I'd send you a PM but guessing moderators have access to that also, which wouldn't warrant a very "private" message.

Have since viewed through the main of response from yesterdays game and as you would imagine there was a considerable difference in opinion - all based on the opposition snatching a victory at a very belligerent point in the game when we should have left with at least something. Thought you'd get used to it after so many years but guess this entails fanbase at a great many club sides. The starting formation seemed questionable some are arguing and there wasn't really enough intent in key areas. Some will be focused on the end score above all else other than the 90 minutes that preceded it.

Rotherham had a late win over us last season if correct or at least victory and beat Hurst's ex-employers in the Play Off Final a few weeks back so maybe they're one of those opposition teams where things aren't meant to be. Best guess we can move on from the frustrations of the last week and focus on the Exeter game. Not for myself necessarily, it's just that I realize there are those within the fan base who do wish for a run in that particular tournament / desire to accomplish.

number 9

Post by number 9 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:40 pm

Imagine how Derby fans feel. Brand new manager, all that money and to lose 4-1 at home. I’m surprised some fans are already becoming negative towards Hurst. It’s only been two bloody games! Let’s at least wait for a few more results before we throw the towel in. We endured numerous years of sh*t with MM, so let’s give Hursty a chance. I’m still very confident we’ll become an attacking, successful team in the championship. Give it a minute.

AylesburyBlue

Post by AylesburyBlue » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:55 pm

tangfastic wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:30 pm
AylesburyBlue wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:00 am
rossi wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:02 am

have to agree with one up front not working.

I was talking to BlueMike before the Blackburn game, and reiterated the 2 things I hate most in a football team:

1) playing 2 holding midfielders

2) playing only one up front

MM frequently did both, and one of the main reasons I was not keen on PH was because I knew he favoured the same. I thought we all wanted a change as far as management goes - seems to me we have replaced a former defending defensively-minded Yorkshireman with another former defending defensively-minded Yorkshireman.

Early days of course, but I hope to God that the bookies are not correct.
Can we get rid of this guy? So negative. Fans like this are a bigger poison than McCarthy.

For anybody else interested, how many teams play 1 upfront now a days? Most of the very best teams play one up front, some play a false 9 with none up front.... (and I want no lazy replies about us not being a ‘top team’ as its all relative, from prem to Sunday league).
The idea of PH team is not to have one upfront. The wide men are wingers, not midfields. Nolan sits it the pocket just behind the striker. He want to commit lots of people to the attack, this is far more positive than simply having 2 up top.
And 2 defensive CM? Lazy. Lazy. Lazy. Skuse was in the box and on the edge of the box on countless occasions yesterday. He was not a defensively minded player, he was proper box to box. Chalobah in theory is the defensively minded CM, but the beauty of that is even though he sits deeper his vision and higher class means he can pick an attacking pass (and execute from a deeper position).
Yesterday wasn’t that impressive, but it was better football. You can see what they are trying to do and when they gel and the understanding develops we will pick up points. The only worry we should have is confidence, if the win isn’t here in the next 3 they may stater to doubt themselves, AND I know just what will help them with that, negativity, so let’s keep that up.

Yesterday Donacien had a good first half woeful second. Nsiala solid. Chambo solid. Knudsen woeful first half much better second. Chalobah what’s quality but caught out trying to be brave. Skuse was everywhere, fittest player out there. Nolan looks like he would fit in any championship side. Ward was average, doesn’t create enough but good position. Edwards has real quality and skill but was a little lightweight. Harrison works hard but not great decision making. Jackson was electric when he came on, unfortunate their CB was 6.6” and probably the quickest in the league. Edun has real quality, needs to start next game.
Then winning was a sucker punch. We were the better team but a draw fair as it just didn’t quite click in their box.
I’m anxious moving forward, hoping the anxiety doesn’t become worry. 5 points after 5 games should be the aim now with anymore being a bonus.
I agree a lot of what you say, especially that the one up top formation isn’t necessarily defensive.

One big thing is... Skuse may be getting into the box, but do we want him to be that midfielder getting into the box?

He’s a defensive deep-lying midfielder. At 32 and with nearly 500 games under his belt I think it’s a bit late too re-invent himself. The formation is fine by me to work on.... I just don’t think Skuse is equipped to be there when we’re on the attack.

Skuse was not the worst on the field and he never hardly is, but if Skuse has to be in the side I can only see him as the deepest midfielder. Only thing is, we’d lose out on Chalobah who looks a natural there and has far more vision.
I wouldn’t disagree with you in the slightest, I think going forward skuse won’t be in that position. I would guess he is only there because everyone is new and he provides some experience, slowly we can expect to see less of him. I’m a big skuse fan, I liked him holding midfield, but I don’t want him on the pitch half as much this year. I a disappointed he is playing over Downed or Nydam who can do that box to box role better.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:01 pm

RRanger wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:00 pm
I wasn't at the game yesterday and am very grateful for the two match reports. I am, and always have been, a fan of Skuse but there is no doubt in my mind that Chaloboa playing the deep lying midfield role is the way it has to be this season. I agree that Skuse playing in front of him is probably not the best answer going forward, but he is one of our 2 experienced Championship outfield players that Hurst obviously trusts to help bed in all the new players. I suspect ( and hope) that when he is properly fit after his season out, we shall see a lot more of Dozzell quite possibly from the bench and then later in the season, playing the role that Skuse is playing. People are clamouring for him to be played now because he played (very well) against West Ham but there is a world of difference between a Championship fixture, even against a poor Rotherham and a scratch ( albeit expensive) West Ham in a pre-season friendly. To me in that game Dozzell was less effective when Noble came on and started biting into tackles. PH has said he really rates Dozzell and doesn't want him out on loan but that he has to be given more time to get properly match fit.
Spot on Ranger, with so many new faces and young inexperienced ones at that it is imperative we have some older experienced heads out there, god knows some are moaning about too many changes as it is. You are also right about young Dozzell, he has to be treated correctly and Hurst will do that, I am just not sure a loan is the way to go with him, I know Hurst said no to that but didn't rule it out entirely.

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:05 pm

RRanger wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:00 pm
I’m with you on Skuse being in the team as an experienced hand. It makes sense. And the past two results have not been about Cole Skuse. It just seems as he’s the obvious square peg, round hole problem around the obvious of a new team bedding in. Got no problem with his performance, apart from the important fact it’s just not really his role.

I’ve written of the 3 sicknotes Adeyemi, Bishop and Huws before.... but I could see Huws being that type of player who can get into the box and score. I wouldn’t hold my breath though as I think Warnock knew Huws is a crock and was happy to offload. Would love to see Huws or Bishop get and stay fit ... but it’s a big if.

We have so many midfielders but we’re theyre either injured, not fit enough, too inexperienced or not the right type.

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:35 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:06 pm
Andy, yes I remember it well, meant it too at the time, I was just another poster like yourself and said what I thought, it was up to others to do their job and reprimand me.

When Frosty asked me to be a Mod I had reservations as I want to have the freedom to say what i feel, especially where idiots are concerned, but I accepted the offer and since then have rained it in where my outspoken side is concerned.

I am quite happy and prepared to go back to being a poster and no more, quite like the thought of having the shackles off actually. Why don't you give it a go ? You csn get the forum back to how it was if you prefer it a certain way, after all you lurk in the shadows 24/7 so you're just the man for the job, all I ask is for people to have some regular input to the forum instead of one or Two words every few weeks, it dies otherwise and Frosty deserves better.

Anyway there are Two previews required this week, Exeter and Villa so off you go Andy. Good luck.
Just for minute there Mike I thought you were actually going to apologise to Andym. :lol:

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:56 pm

Nothing to apologise for mate as far as I am concerned, at the time it's how I felt and I say it as it is. Unlike some however I do not hold a grudge for bloody years, as with yourself I would be more than happy to share a beer and a laugh with Andy pre game sometime, I think thats more grown up than getting the hump and vanishing from the site cus of something someone said.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:58 pm

By the way Frosty, I told you PMSL, Two down One to go, it's our own version of the Pied Piper of Hamelin. :D

AylesburyBlue

Post by AylesburyBlue » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:08 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:56 pm
Nothing to apologise for mate as far as I am concerned, at the time it's how I felt and I say it as it is. Unlike some however I do not hold a grudge for bloody years, as with yourself I would be more than happy to share a beer and a laugh with Andy pre game sometime, I think thats more grown up than getting the hump and vanishing from the site cus of something someone said.
Didn’t know you liked fishing :wink:

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:26 pm

Fishing ? Was being serious.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:40 pm

Bluemike wrote:
Share a beer? Aye right, fk that. No one Fking touches my beer!!

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:48 pm

marko69 wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:40 pm
Bluemike wrote:
Share a beer? Aye right, fk that. No one Fking touches my beer!!
Anyone would think you are Scottish Marko !!

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:19 am

Andym wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:49 am
Bluemike wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:36 am
Have a difference of opinion guys by all means, that is what the forum is about, all I ask as a Mod is to refrain form letting it descend into any kind of personal abuse, other than that, feel free.
That's a bit hypocritical coming from the "man" who told me to "f*ck off and support someone else."
To then for you to be made a mod was the last straw for me for the reason you yourself give.

That's why I no longer express any views on this form. I wonder how many others your badmouthing have driven from what was once a decent forum.

Andy I’m really struggling to understand your motive for coming on here and posting, I can only think you’re looking to stir up trouble, and given your fragile past I find it hard to understand why. Yes there are times when Bluemike has overstepped the mark and I guess he’s well aware of that, but hey, that’s what happens on footie forums especially when things are going wrong at the football club as they were last year, and fans as always have different ideas on the whys & wherefore’s and how to put things right.
Given how upset you were late last year you did the right thing and decided to give it a rest, and maybe others should follow your lead when social media isn’t working for them, or making their lives miserable.
The fact that you’ve never stopped following the forum and have finally popped your head above the parapet, albeit with a risky post with a poke, maybe you’re ready to come back and contribute. I think you’d find the forum in good shape with some new blood blended with old and some fairly decent discussions.
Of course there will be the occasional arguments, that’s what happens when opinions differ but isn’t that what happens on forums ?....and as long as posters aren’t abusive to one another surely no harm is done, although occasionally I accept thick skin helps.
As I’ve said if you want to come back you’ll be made very welcome and as best I recall the forum will be richer for your input.
But Andy, if you’ve no intention of becoming a regular poster again why not do yourself and us a favour and deactivate your account, rather than torment yourself for another 8 months searching for the next opportunity to have another poke at one of our regular posters.

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:03 am

Andym just come back and post whenever you want mate. You dont have to post for the sake of posting like some on here. Don't worry about Bluemike he is what he is and just get on with it. And don't let Charny's last post get to you either. You are a Town fan so you are very welcome mate. :D

Frosty
Forum Owner

Post by Frosty » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:50 am

saint jude wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:26 pm
Andy M, I'd send you a PM but guessing moderators have access to that also, which wouldn't warrant a very "private" message.

SJ, I can't actually believe that you would think that mate.

You make this forum sound Orwellian which really disappoints me, you have any idea how hard it is to keep providing a forum that is on the whole respectful but still allows exchanges of opinion even if they are poles apart?

For the record a moderator is unable to read people's private messages (and that includes myself).

cheers Dave

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:15 am

I think everyone on this forum enjoyed AndyM’s in depth posts, especially when talking about days gone by. Well I did....... as a childhood fanatic of ITFC but never managing to get there, I love reading the detail...... the 38,010 game etc. It’s great.
All of today’s conversations should be able to make someone say, “oh I remember when......” and it starts a few pages of conversation. This forum had that a few years ago. (Then Roy Keane got involved and it all turned to sh*t)

I do understand that if someone has an opinion so strong that they themselves feel that they shouldn’t post it, then maybe it’s time to stop. But, for me, EVERYONE should adopt comedian Bill Burrs theory..... the “fk it, say it, see what happens” theory. He obviously means say what you really feel...... not asking people to start saying things to intentionally rock the boat, but if opinions of the team are strong, (and different to others) , fk it, say it. Its the very essence of any football forum. That and reading everyone else’s private messages. JOKING!!!! Fk sake, calm down!!

And Derick, what happened to you and Bluemike having that pint in Rotherham? Am I more gutted than you two that it didn’t happen?! :(

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:30 am

marko69 wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:15 am
I think everyone on this forum enjoyed AndyM’s in depth posts, especially when talking about days gone by. Well I did....... as a childhood fanatic of ITFC but never managing to get there, I love reading the detail...... the 38,010 game etc. It’s great.
All of today’s conversations should be able to make someone say, “oh I remember when......” and it starts a few pages of conversation. This forum had that a few years ago. (Then Roy Keane got involved and it all turned to sh*t)

I do understand that if someone has an opinion so strong that they themselves feel that they shouldn’t post it, then maybe it’s time to stop. But, for me, EVERYONE should adopt comedian Bill Burrs theory..... the “fk it, say it, see what happens” theory. He obviously means say what you really feel...... not asking people to start saying things to intentionally rock the boat, but if opinions of the team are strong, (and different to others) , fk it, say it. Its the very essence of any football forum. That and reading everyone else’s private messages. JOKING!!!! Fk sake, calm down!!

And Derick, what happened to you and Bluemike having that pint in Rotherham? Am I more gutted than you two that it didn’t happen?! :(
Unfortunately Marko work commitments did not allow but I will get to PR this season and will make special effort to meet Bluemike that I promise you.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:53 am

No need to promise anything at all, Derick. This is my 10th year on the forum and I haven’t managed it yet. It’s on the bucket list though. Would love to meet up with Mike, Hallam, Rossi etc etc and have a few beers and a laugh.

What should be organised is a forum game day like they do in America. A game in April when the weather could be better and a beer garden is chosen...... 20 or more forum members all turn up for a wee drink before the game. Then the pictures are posted on a forum game day thread. It does take quite a bit of organising with peoples work commitments etc but it’s definitely something to think about.
Just let’s not do it in Auckland......, can’t stay on a plane that long!

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:15 am

derick_ipsw wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:03 am
Andym just come back and post whenever you want mate. You dont have to post for the sake of posting like some on here. Don't worry about Bluemike he is what he is and just get on with it. And don't let Charny's last post get to you either. You are a Town fan so you are very welcome mate. :D

Derek, if my post has any chance of getting to AndyM, then he really shouldn’t be using social media.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:20 am

marko69 wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:53 am
No need to promise anything at all, Derick. This is my 10th year on the forum and I haven’t managed it yet. It’s on the bucket list though. Would love to meet up with Mike, Hallam, Rossi etc etc and have a few beers and a laugh.

What should be organised is a forum game day like they do in America. A game in April when the weather could be better and a beer garden is chosen...... 20 or more forum members all turn up for a wee drink before the game. Then the pictures are posted on a forum game day thread. It does take quite a bit of organising with peoples work commitments etc but it’s definitely something to think about.
Just let’s not do it in Auckland......, can’t stay on a plane that long!

What a great idea Marko, I’d be up for that especially if it falls in place when we’re in the UK.

Any takers for the role of “Planner & Organiser” ?

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:16 am

Certainly do love the American tailgate idea. Everyone turns up with their tanks (cars) and have barbecues and beers then the game. The game is always secondary in priority to the day........, the getting together is the main thing. The photographs posted on some forums are superb, and putting faces to names is always good. It'd certainly be a good thing to get this forum to "gel"! :D

Need to be March or April 2020 for me, (God willing!)....... My 3rd grandchild is due mid march 2019 so I'll have other stuff going on. But a 2019 forum game should be organised for the people closer.