Rowe

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Tangfastic

Rowe

Post by Tangfastic » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:11 am

I’ve just seen a report and footage (TWTD) of the under 23’s game last night. Rowe scored a hat trick last week and last night scored a cracker and also an assist. That appears to be him playing on the left wing.

That’s one position where we really could do with some pace and genuine wing play. Early days for Jordan Graham, but his debut was nothing to rave about.

If the under 23’s is genuinely the obvious link through to a place in the full squad, I would say Danny Rowe is banging on the door.

Actually looked like we play some decent football at under 23 level, but obviously it’s nowhere near the intensity of Championship level.

derick_ipsw

Re: Rowe

Post by derick_ipsw » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:33 am

Danny Rowe has never been given a real chance by PH, what does he have to do? I think he should be in the 18 instead of Ward who f**king sh*t!!

RRanger

Re: Rowe

Post by RRanger » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:34 pm

I'd love to see a fit Danny Rowe start and see what he can do...and I agree with you about Ward. For me he's still living on the goals he got on his debut. He drives me round the bend as he has genuine pace but never takes people on on the outside,always stopping and moving inside and invariably passing sideways or backwards.