Thought this was an intresting read................

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

K L Blue

Thought this was an intresting read................

Post by K L Blue » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:20 pm

thought this was a good read, even if it is from the pink un

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/fan- ... -1-5678042

arana peligrosa

Re: Thought this was an intresting read................

Post by arana peligrosa » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:35 pm

There's something wrong with the link page, it keeps crashing or going static. Something about closing the gap I.e. progress and direction between clubs and a concern about how we are looking more likely to beat them in subsequent fixtures.

I'd be more concerned if I were in their number about a manager who is evidently out of his depth and increasingly likely to be out of employment in the imminent time ahead. But as is the often Norwich (fans) philosophy, an unbeaten streak with us in recent time would seem first and foremost / paramount over more (concerning) areas of focus.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Re: Thought this was an intresting read................

Post by Bluemike » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:40 pm

I think what is interesting and often goes unnoticed is the fact we have lost only One of the last Five meetings and in several of those we have been very unfortunate not to win them with good goals disallowed and offside goals being allowed to count etc.