AzzurroMark

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

SonoAzzurro

AzzurroMark

Post by SonoAzzurro » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:05 pm

Hi have had to register as a new user. Unfortunately in recently trying to free some space on my phone (i only have 8GB and it was full), i managed to clear my password for this site. I only realised when trying to post my predictions on Saturday morning. I tried the forgotten password email route but never received any emails. I also sent two emails to the moderator, including my score predictions in the hope somebody would see them before the deadline.

I appreciate that it is probably hard luck on the score prediction front, but still need a password reset email so that i am able to login as AzzurroMark once again.

Thanks

Frosty
Forum Owner

Re: AzzurroMark

Post by Frosty » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:21 pm

Have PM'd you Mark

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:32 am

SonoAzzurro wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:05 pm
Hi have had to register as a new user. Unfortunately in recently trying to free some space on my phone (i only have 8GB and it was full), i managed to clear my password for this site. I only realised when trying to post my predictions on Saturday morning. I tried the forgotten password email route but never received any emails. I also sent two emails to the moderator, including my score predictions in the hope somebody would see them before the deadline.

I appreciate that it is probably hard luck on the score prediction front, but still need a password reset email so that i am able to login as AzzurroMark once again.

Thanks
Hi Mark

I’ve just checked my emails looking for your predictions from Saturday morning but can’t find it, maybe you sent it to Bluemike who could have missed it given he was at his sons wedding on Saturday.

If Mike has your email with your predictions and it was received before Saturdays deadline I’ll be happy to accept them certainly for the main league competition, i’d have to leave it to Mike to make a decision for the H2H Comp.

I guess looking back at your situation on Saturday is one of the reasons why it’s better to get in the habit of posting predictions by Friday to avoid any last minute hic-ups or even forgetting as I nearly did last weekend.

Charny

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:20 pm

I have received nothing either, I checked last night.

AzzurroMark

Post by AzzurroMark » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:31 pm

Charnwood wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:32 am
SonoAzzurro wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:05 pm

Thanks
Hi Mark

I’ve just checked my emails looking for your predictions from Saturday morning but can’t find it, maybe you sent it to Bluemike who could have missed it given he was at his sons wedding on Saturday.

If Mike has your email with your predictions and it was received before Saturdays deadline I’ll be happy to accept them certainly for the main league competition, i’d have to leave it to Mike to make a decision for the H2H Comp.

I guess looking back at your situation on Saturday is one of the reasons why it’s better to get in the habit of posting predictions by Friday to avoid any last minute hic-ups or even forgetting as I nearly did last weekend.

Charny
Thank you Charny, i appreciate your help. I usually try to make sure i get my predictions in in good time, just sods law that it had been a hectic week. I did wonder if there might have been a problem with the forgotten password email as well as the two admin emails.
If my emails didn't turn up in anybody's inbox that is fair enough and i will take it on the chin and try to make up ground next week! :mrgreen: . As they say "Che sarà", and you will not hear any complaints from me whatever the outcome.
As a footnote, when trying to register you need 12 characters to answer the antispam question, which unfortunately our current manager doesn't have (some might say he doesn't even have that out there on the pitch! :roll: :lol: ).

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:36 pm

Does PaulHurstp45 work?

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:42 pm

:lol:

The answer is Paul Hurst with a p45 doesn’t work.

AzzurroMark

Post by AzzurroMark » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:50 pm

tangfastic wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:36 pm
Does PaulHurstp45 work?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Only letters work, so paulhurstforthechop would work. :wink:

AzzurroMark

Post by AzzurroMark » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:52 pm

marko69 wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:42 pm
:lol:

The answer is Paul Hurst with a p45 doesn’t work.
Very clever play on words Marko. :lol:

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:05 pm

Just you get back up that table......, missing a week isn’t helping my bet!

AzzurroMark

Post by AzzurroMark » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:07 pm

marko69 wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:05 pm
Just you get back up that table......, missing a week isn’t helping my bet!
Will do my best. :?