Nottingham Forest vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Give us any chance?

Forest Win
70%
Town Win
15%
Draw
15%

Total votes: 20

ashfordblue

Re: Nottingham Forest vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by ashfordblue » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:10 pm

I think once PL has brought in the say 4 players he wants in the Jan window, ( Which is a must) and makes the changes to our current squads stability, I think our current youngsters like Downes, Lankester, Dozzel, etc, will be able come in and be more relaxed and able to empress themselves In a more settled squad, the keeper and back 4 need to be more solid, hence the changes needed for the midfield to start to play a better confident flowing game,the current squad is so unbalanced, if we can stop the mistakes from corners and set pieces, and bring in a new keeper who commands his box area, and drop Bart and ship him out in January window, and bring in new left and right backs, and a New stronger centre half who can shore up this leaky defence, and then I think we will be able to get some winning results, but we must release the players who are not going to make it in the championship, start again and I'm sure PL will bring success back to Ipswich. COYB

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:18 pm

One more bit of positivity from you and you will be banned 😂😂😂

ashfordblue

Post by ashfordblue » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:49 pm

:shock: I must repeat, do not be positive, do not be positive, then repeat we're going down, we're going down, we're going down the pub have a few bevies, just to be more positive, Ahhhh I've said it again, :D I cant help it, I know PL can do it

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:22 pm

ashfordblue wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:49 pm
....do not be positive, do not be positive, then repeat we're going down, we're going down......
You talking about Patrick Thistle here, Ash?

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:09 am

Gave the game a miss, got tired of providing (or) hoping for a satisfactory score and being let down time and time again. From here on I'll just vote for all opposition teams to win that we come up against, least that way some good may come from it, may even prove a reversal of fortune or something.

Shame to read Bialkowski in the form he's at. One of the most promising stoppers a few months back, now seems completely devoid of belief or commitment. One adequate forward can't do it all by their own and as for the rest of the team, seems a mixed bunch. Additions in the next window would appear essential. Maybe the damage has been done and it's too late for rearguard action but at least attempt to maneuver out the predicament the team finds itself in.

Spent a duration of the last few days observing idiots, French army and police with automatic weapons, more Napoleonic battles than what seemed Waterloo. Point being, at least there were a certain degree of entertainment to be had. Realized (then) it could have been a different story over in Nottingham, watching a team I've followed for more years than can remember disappearing into the twilight world of League One "football" and unable to purchase a f**king victory for love nor money. 1 victory from 19 League games if correct, it's a real concern now. Was always skeptical a fall to League One would indeed occur but now got to accept we're closing in on a position of no return.

ashfordblue

Post by ashfordblue » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:42 pm

:shock: Marco I don't know WTF's going on at the Jags, are they coming out in sympathy with us, F**K me is It that tw*t Archibald, I've never seen such a pathetic turn around of form by the Jags, have they sold off half the last seasons squad, :x at this rate they will be down to Div 1, please do some digging for info from your end Marco, and send me back what's going on, :evil: I want good news they have sacked Archie, as for us here I still believe PL will turn things around come Jan window :D

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:55 pm

Jan Window? Is she Dutch?