Brizzle’s 3 goals from behind Barts goal

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

Brizzle’s 3 goals from behind Barts goal

Post by hallamblue » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8KY5Q13ghg

Not sure why he doesn’t attempt to “ hold” most of those shots - he’s such a bloody flapper !

Tangfastic

Re: Brizzle’s 3 goals from behind Barts goal

Post by Tangfastic » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:11 pm

I’m getting BC vs Leeds through the link :)

ipswichtownNo1

Post by ipswichtownNo1 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:06 pm

tangfastic wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:11 pm
I’m getting BC vs Leeds through the link :)
Yeah, but if you look really far into the distance you can just about see PR!!

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:44 pm

With the level of anger towards Bailkowski across all forums, I wouldn't be surprised if he is indeed blamed for the two Leeds United goals v BC.

Maybe try that "blame game" thing. Walk out of Tesco, full trolley of shopping, flat tyre. "Aw FFS! Bailkowski!"

Road you normally take has roadworks, so you take an alternative route to save time ----> JCB!!! "Aw FFS! Bailkowski!"

Get in van / car for the drive home. Different DJ on radio and he's a bellend. "Aw FFS! Bailkowski."

Walk into Greggs. 5th in the queue. Only one fudge donut left. 4th in the queue. It's still there. 3rd in the queue. It's still there. 2nd in the queue. Fat bstd in front buys it. "AW FFS!!!! BAILKOWSKI!!!"

"You're talkin total fkn Bailkowskis mate!"

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:07 pm

marko69 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:44 pm
With the level of anger towards Bailkowski across all forums, I wouldn't be surprised if he is indeed blamed for the two Leeds United goals v BC.

Maybe try that "blame game" thing. Walk out of Tesco, full trolley of shopping, flat tyre. "Aw FFS! Bailkowski!"

Road you normally take has roadworks, so you take an alternative route to save time ----> JCB!!! "Aw FFS! Bailkowski!"

Get in van / car for the drive home. Different DJ on radio and he's a bellend. "Aw FFS! Bailkowski."

Walk into Greggs. 5th in the queue. Only one fudge donut left. 4th in the queue. It's still there. 3rd in the queue. It's still there. 2nd in the queue. Fat bstd in front buys it. "AW FFS!!!! BAILKOWSKI!!!"

"You're talkin total fkn Bailkowskis mate!"
Was Gordon Bennett a goalkeeper?

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:12 pm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_ ... (football)

No. He's in the Norwich City hall of fame.

Ricco

Post by Ricco » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:45 pm

https://youtu.be/5Bw6RY4WdOQ

Should probably retire... :lol:

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:29 pm

Oh my God. Stunned to the point that I cannot join in with the :lol:

Get him out of Ipswich.

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:42 am

Well, I don’t blame him for the third.

Strangely, I’ll give him a bit of slack for palming the ball into the net for the first ( it pinged back at him and it was his reactions to stick out an arm/ hand) but he should be cutting out the initial cross.

The second really looked like weak shot stopping.... in the past, you’d expect him to save those.

Him and his defenders playing the ball around the back absolutely gets me on edge.... they’re not natural ball players and I’d bet the opposition plan to press high to force a mistake.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:11 pm

If you look at the normal footage (not behind the goal) looks like Bailkowski just isn’t in the game at all. The behind the goal footage confirms it. I see what Mike means by not coming off his line...... the second goal? Why is he not claiming that and plucking it out the air? A keeper who’s completely lost form.

But looks like he’s between the sticks today. Karanka will have been watching “How to be a goalkeeper like Bartosz” videos all day yesterday with his players.