Ticket prices

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Ando

Ticket prices

Post by Ando » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:17 pm

Me and the lad did the stadium tour today and enjoyed it.

One person was talking to the guide about the cost of games. The guide said he had been informed a decision had been made on next seasons ticket prices but could not say.

Personally i think this decision is the first step in the club moving forward and a very important one. ME has to get this right, surely he can now see the fan base that is willing to turn up IF ticket prices are set correctly. I reckon the club could easily get 23,000 a week next season.

I took the wife to the Reading game and she really enjoyed it, she has sat through MM games and been bored stiff even when we had won. This is an example of what PL has done.

So any ideas on what a game should cost next season?

My view is 50% reduction. Half the price double the gate!

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Re: Ticket prices

Post by Bluemike » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:37 pm

I would love to see a big reduction but I doubt very much it will be more than 10%.

AylesburyBlue

Post by AylesburyBlue » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:47 pm

I think it could be 20% reduction....

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:31 pm

We should possess the biggest capacity ground in League One if correct but not 100 per cent sure on that issue. You'd expect entrance fees to reduce, perhaps not drastically, but enough to bring more people in and compensate for loss of second league status.

Fans have been through a considerable hardship in recent years, it's time the club gave something back.