New season tickets

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

nicscreamer

New season tickets

Post by nicscreamer » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:50 am

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-new ... ng-holders

So what do people think? I was always going to be torn about renewing no matter what happened this season. My youngest is going to Uni in Early Oct, and wont be around for most of the season, but I was contemplating getting us season tickets again so that we could watch start of the season and matches when hes back for xmas, easter and end of season. Plus I could go alone when I wanted. However, given we have no idea when the new season will start, or even if we will have fans at matches for many many months, I am not sure what to do..... Answers on a postcard please

Kerry Blue

Re: New season tickets

Post by Kerry Blue » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:04 pm

I like what he is doing especially helping the NHS it all seems very good to me, if I lived in the UK I would love to be able to have a season ticket.

Ando

Post by Ando » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:59 pm

I shall be renewing mine and the families. What the last few weeks has shown is it’s about just being there and belonging to something rather than focusing purely on results. Different for you in someways Nic as your son would not be going with you.

Andym

Post by Andym » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:40 pm

I'll renew. What ever your views on ME this will cost him millions, both through the club and his business. Whether we see live matches or streamed, I guess the money will support a club who will need every penny.

Having said That, I wish our overpaid players had taken a 50% pay cut. On their wages they could afford it.

nicscreamer

Post by nicscreamer » Sat May 02, 2020 6:35 pm

Ok so I’ve done it..... it’s only 30 quid a month, and I thought that even if I don’t get to see matches till 2021 it will still be one hell of a da y when we get back to see them in the flesh. I would hate to miss that first day back and if my cash helps support the club and some of the staff for a few months, then that’s the least I can do..... COYB

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sat May 02, 2020 7:34 pm

Great stuff, Nics 👍

What a joy to just watch the Coventry v Spurs 87 cup final on ITV2. Football on a Saturday again. Sorted 👍

Andym

Post by Andym » Sun May 03, 2020 7:53 am

marko69 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 7:34 pm
Great stuff, Nics 👍

What a joy to just watch the Coventry v Spurs 87 cup final on ITV2. Football on a Saturday again. Sorted 👍
What is a Saturday? Do they still exist? I thought days of the week had been renamed yesterday, today, tomorrow, anotherday......

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sun May 03, 2020 7:56 am

Andym wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 7:53 am
marko69 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 7:34 pm
Great stuff, Nics 👍

What is a Saturday? Do they still exist? I thought days of the week had been renamed yesterday, today, tomorrow, anotherday......
No no no, need to keep the days, man. Otherwise the “”all day Sunday, drinking coffee & eating biscuits Columbo marathon”” would cease to exist. Need to keep track! 👍