Massimo signs new contract.

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

AzzurroMark

Massimo signs new contract.

Post by AzzurroMark » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:31 pm

I see Luongo has signed a contract to the end of 2025, with a further 12 month option for the club.

Well deserved I say.

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/24072850.i ... -contract/

shabba

Re: Massimo signs new contract.

Post by shabba » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:50 pm

Great news! I met him early on in his latest stint here, he has really been a good player for us. Has done well as arrived with an iffy injury record, but has been solid and reliable for us.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Dom ball beads out this window, maybe a club need a bit of steel etc in midfield.

herforder

Post by herforder » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:52 pm

Something concrete amongst all the transfer speculation! Nothing but good news here: rejected by M’boro, now a valued and effective member of KM’s squad. Well deserved.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:58 pm

Definitely good news but not the good news we’re all waiting for. That will only happen when we read about signing v the new striker we’re all waiting for. 🙏💙🙏

herforder

Post by herforder » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:34 pm

As each day ticks by without any white smoke coming out of PR, sense that nerves are starting to shred! Given how we like to complete transfer business early, and with so many scenarios being played out on here, have to wonder whether the clock will beat us - or, even worse, force a last minute grab. But, knowing how MA operates, feel that’s unlikely.

Just have to keep the faith and our collective nerve, and anticipate a flurry of movement involving all moving parts - possibly going right down to the wire. As long as we come out the right side of that activity, it’ll be worth the wait and Valium!

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:36 am

Yep good news indeed, although should Premier League status be obtained its maybe a tad surprising.