Kieran's Message

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Kieran's Message

Post by Bluemike » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:17 pm

Kieran McKenna’s Message to #ITFC Fans:

“It’s important to acknowledge that the group have done really, really well. On Tuesday night we hit 69 points. I think I’m correct in saying that’s the highest points total of any newly-promoted team in the Championship over the last decade. Sunderland got it last year and that’s what they finished with.

"We’ve shown that when we really stick together, when we stick to the plan, when we really impose our atmosphere and our energy on the opposition, that we can be a really formidable force.

"That’s our wish for the end of the season, that we can continue in that manner, attack every game, try our best and all stick together when it’s not going our way. If we do that then I think we’ll finish the season strongly. That’s staff, players, crowd – everyone doing that together."

hallamblue

Re: Kieran's Message

Post by hallamblue » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:18 pm

And he's bang on the money

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: Kieran's Message

Post by marko69 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:33 pm

Typical no BS McKenna type statement. No shitty football cliches. Great stuff. 👍👌👏👏👏👏
This is a great period in ITFC’s history. ….. Keane, Jewell, McCarthy, Hurst, Cook, Lambert …… 🤦‍♂️….. Ipswich deserve to have Kieron McKenna.