Hi Everyone

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

cityangel

Hi Everyone

Post by cityangel » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:17 pm

I am a Norwich City Fan,a really nice one and wondered if I would be welcome to come on here and chat with you all some evenings?

ShannockSid

Re: Hi Everyone

Post by ShannockSid » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:21 pm

Good evening to you, cityangel.

Glad to see you've moved over to a bigger and better site. Have fun.
Last edited by ShannockSid on Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cityangel

Post by cityangel » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:22 pm

ShannockSid wrote:
cityangel wrote:I am a Norwich City Fan,a really nice one and wondered if I would be welcome to come on here and chat with you all some evenings?
Good evening to you, cityangel.

Glad to see you've moved over to a bigger and better site. Have fun.
I will thankyou Sid,is gazza about?

Qbert72

Post by Qbert72 » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:24 pm

Good evening cityangel,

welcome too our humble abode.

have fun.

ShannockSid

Post by ShannockSid » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:26 pm

Hi qbert. How's the broadband performing?

cityangel

Post by cityangel » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:28 pm

Qbert72 wrote:Good evening cityangel,

have fun.
Cheers Qbert 72, but the blue will take a bit of getting used to,perhaps we need a few green smileys for us ncfc fans on here,what do you think?

ShannockSid

Post by ShannockSid » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:28 pm

cityangel wrote:I will thankyou Sid,is gazza about?
I haven't seen her yet, CA.

Maybe she's till nursing a hangover, I heard she was out on a drunken binge with one of her mates last night.
Last edited by ShannockSid on Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Qbert72

Post by Qbert72 » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:31 pm

ShannockSid wrote:Hi qbert. How's the broadband performing?
Hi Sid, its great, no more clicking on a post and making a cup of tea while I wait for it to show up.

This is the life.

cityangel

Post by cityangel » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:32 pm

ShannockSid wrote:
cityangel wrote:I will thankyou Sid,is gazza about?
I haven't seen her yest, CA.

Maybe she's till nursing a hanmgover, I heard she was out on a drunken binge with one of her mates last night.
No we had a curry,a good chat and not much to drink,I was driving anyway. Perhaps you care to join us some time? 2 lovely women what more could you ask for?

ShannockSid

Post by ShannockSid » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:33 pm

Good to here, qbert. I'm getting mine next week.

Can't wait.

ShannockSid

Post by ShannockSid » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:37 pm

cityangel wrote:No we had a curry,a good chat and not much to drink,I was driving anyway. Perhaps you care to join us some time? 2 lovely women what more could you ask for?
2 lovely women? So who else are you bringing along?

God, she's gonna kill me.

Qbert72

Post by Qbert72 » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:38 pm

ShannockSid wrote:Good to here, qbert. I'm getting mine next week.

Can't wait.
Its like passing your test all over again, dumping the L plates and going straight out and seeing what the little car will do.

8)

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:38 pm

welcome to the site cityangel

saw the name and kind of hoped it was a man city fan :lol:

i'm just kidding, hoe you enjoy posting here

Foxy Lady

Post by Foxy Lady » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:43 pm

Hi Cityangel,
Have fun...we are very friendly...so post and have fun,,,

Man city fan Budgiebasher....if she was I didn't relise they had 2 then...
Other half is one....

Maybe one of our lovely ,kind moderators/admins will put this thread in general before we get our wrists slapped... :lol:

2 women Sid....what an offer.. :lol:

cityangel

Post by cityangel » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:44 pm

budgiebasher wrote:welcome to the site cityangel

Cheers mate,but I'm as green and yellow as you're blue but I do like Man City as they helped us sign my Huckerby.How do you think our teams will do this week?

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:46 pm

i can see norwich picking up 3 points against west ham, which would be handy for us, but i aint too confident about our trip to burnley, we need to win more games away, we're drawing far too many for my liking

cityangel

Post by cityangel » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:48 pm

Rueser wrote:Hi Cityangel,
Have fun...we are very friendly...so post and have fun,,,

Man city fan Budgiebasher....if she was I didn't relise they had 2 then...
Other half is one....

Maybe one of our lovely ,kind moderators/admins will put this thread in general before we get our wrists slapped... :lol:

2 women Sid....what an offer.. :lol:
Hi Rueser,love your picture,how do you think your team will do this week.I have predicted a 3-2 win for Norwich,but I think it will be a toughy!

ShannockSid

Post by ShannockSid » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:49 pm

Budgie, come on now. Think back to the last time we played them... 6-1

How can you not be confident?

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:51 pm

doesn't seem an easy place to go and get an easy 3 points, they had half of their team out down here, and we draw a lot of games away from home

if we do win it will be a close game, but with burnley struggling near the bottom we should be winning these types of games

gazzathegreat

Post by gazzathegreat » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:55 pm

hi city angel, glad you took sid up on his recommendation of this site, sadly i have to say it is tons better than our own!!!

sorry, will make this a footie post

how are the blues going to get on at burnley, must admit, this is one of my fave away trips, to anyone who is going on saturday, they have a great club/bar, which is part of the cricket club (directly behind the football ground) where you will all be welcome to have a chat and a pint with the burnley fans, we were made most welcome last season, recommended, you can park there for free too

ShannockSid

Post by ShannockSid » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:59 pm

I have been told, on good authority from a reliable source, that both Norwich and Ipswich will win 2-1 on Saturday.

So if you're wrong, gazza, I'm going to have to put you across my knee.

cityangel

Post by cityangel » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:59 pm

gazzathegreat wrote:hi city angel, glad you took sid up on his recommendation of this site, sadly i have to say it is tons better than our own!!!

how are the blues going to get on at burnley, must admit, this is one of my fave away trips, to anyone who is going on saturday, they have a great club/bar, which is part of the cricket club (directly behind the football ground) where you will all be welcome to have a chat and a pint with the burnley fans, we were made most welcome last season, recommended, you can park there for free too
I predict 1 - 1 for Ipswich and 3 - 2 for us gazza what do you think?

gazzathegreat

Post by gazzathegreat » Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:04 am

ShannockSid wrote:I have been told, on good authority from a reliable source, that both Norwich and Ipswich will win 2-1 on Saturday.

So if you're wrong, gazza, I'm going to have to put you across my knee.
sid - thanks for giving me something to look forward to mate :lol:

as for your reliable source, great minds think alike pmsl

gazzathegreat

Post by gazzathegreat » Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:06 am

cityangel wrote:
gazzathegreat wrote:hi city angel, glad you took sid up on his recommendation of this site, sadly i have to say it is tons better than our own!!!

I predict 1 - 1 for Ipswich and 3 - 2 for us gazza what do you think?
city angel 2-1 for both games

have to admit can't name enough ipswich players for their goals :oops:

but for our game, hucks and francis (again)

1978greats

Post by 1978greats » Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:23 am

cityangel wrote:
Qbert72 wrote:Good evening cityangel,

have fun.
Cheers Qbert 72, but the blue will take a bit of getting used to,perhaps we need a few green smileys for us ncfc fans on here,what do you think?
Err.....No :lol: we only do blue on here :!:

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:51 am

Welcome to the site City Angel....

Have some fun but be nice.

Whcih I am sure you will say you are anyway..

LOL

hobbo dave

Post by hobbo dave » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:17 am

cityangel wrote:

Cheers mate,but I'm as green and yellow as you're blue but I do like Man City as they helped us sign my Huckerby.How do you think our teams will do this week?
city will lose2-1 town win 4-1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hobbo dave

Post by hobbo dave » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:20 am

hobbo dave wrote:
cityangel wrote:

city will lose2-1 town win 4-1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nah welcome

hobbo dave

Post by hobbo dave » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:22 am

Earl Blue wrote:Welcome to the site City Angel....

LOL
i agree early boy

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:35 am

hobbo dave wrote:
Earl Blue wrote:Welcome to the site City Angel....

LOL
i agree early boy

Morning Hobbo