CHRIST!!!!!! theres a new busted on the seen HELP!!!!!!

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

diedelia
Location: A pathetic little town called Halstead! We have a somerfields woooooooo which i now work in lol

CHRIST!!!!!! theres a new busted on the seen HELP!!!!!!

Post by diedelia » Sat Feb 28, 2004 1:29 pm

Mcfly there called. they look like busted they sing like busted they play like busted they are crap like busted and they even bloody live with busted! RRRRRRRRRRRR i hate em!!!!

Jess_Counago

Post by Jess_Counago » Sun Feb 29, 2004 1:19 am

Busted don't play their instrauments, a friend went to a gig, that they were actually singing live at, the funniest thing ever is to of them ran into each other and dropped there guitars and guess what? For some reason the guitars kept playing in the background.

I think they're well and truly BUSTED for being fake rock.

Pissing On The Budgie's

Post by Pissing On The Budgie's » Sun Feb 29, 2004 1:20 am

O feck not another one

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Sun Feb 29, 2004 1:34 am

lol

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Sun Feb 29, 2004 1:51 am

Jess_Counago wrote:Busted don't play their instrauments, a friend went to a gig, that they were actually singing live at, the funniest thing ever is to of them ran into each other and dropped there guitars and guess what? For some reason the guitars kept playing in the background.

I think they're well and truly BUSTED for being fake rock.
lol!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh dear!

Pissing On The Budgie's

Post by Pissing On The Budgie's » Sun Feb 29, 2004 3:48 am

OMG ive just seen them on CDUK. They cant even play air Guitar well :roll:

diedelia
Location: A pathetic little town called Halstead! We have a somerfields woooooooo which i now work in lol

Post by diedelia » Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:26 pm

Pissing On The Budgie's wrote:OMG ive just seen them on CDUK. They cant even play air Guitar well :roll:
lol