Good morning Belfast

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Susie

Good morning Belfast

Post by Susie » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:33 am

You are up bright and early today.
I had no choice!!! John went to play golf at 7.30 and woke me.
Did you listen to the game yesterday?

belfast

Post by belfast » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:44 am

Good morning Butterfly lady, The game was very hard to listen to but the result was good and a clean sheet, not very often we get those is it. I have walked the dog to clear my hangover and am going to get breakfast shortly. I have to go get a roof rack for the car as well ( just remembered) at some point.

Its a sunny day here but cold.
I see we are top of the wedding lge. I wonder what J and Mrs B will think of that, what date do you fancy shall we do it on the pitch at PR in front of the TITS? :wink:

Susie

Post by Susie » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:51 am

I read about your problems with the roof rack. I hope you get it sorted out today. :lol:

Do what at PR?? :wink: :oops: I'm sure John and Mrs B wouldn't mind. :wink: :oops: :lol:

belfast

Post by belfast » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:54 am

:lol: Not getting in to that early on a Sunday morning...on the other hand I could be persuaded....... :wink: I think J and Mrs B would be very happy for us...................Crazzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyy is not being a bridsmaid though cause to much trouble :lol:
Rack will be sorted today, I come out on top as I get a far better one for same price. :lol:

Paul B

Post by Paul B » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:58 am

Hello lovebirds! :P :lol:

Trust you are both well. Snowing hard here! :D

Susie

Post by Susie » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:00 am

I think Crazy would make a lovely bridemaid. She was quite disappointed yesterday when I showed her my shirt. She thought your name would be on it. :lol: :D

I will have to go soon. Got lots to do this morning before John gets home.
Enjoy fixing the roof rack. Hopefully see you on here later. :wink: :lol:

belfast

Post by belfast » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:01 am

Morning PB, I am just off into shop in the sunshine but it is cold. Hope you are well.
Have to go now but back later :wink:

Susie

Post by Susie » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:04 am

Paul B wrote:Hello lovebirds! :P :lol:

Trust you are both well. Snowing hard here! :D
Hi Paul. Sorry I didn't get to talk to you yesterday. You were arriving as i was leaving. :lol:

We drove through a lot of snow after the game. It is sunny but cold here today but no snow.

Paul B

Post by Paul B » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:08 am

I am fine thanks Belfast.

Morning Susie, yes, sorry I was later than normal yesterday! :oops: Came through a heavy snowstorm on the way to the game which slowed traffic down to under 30MPH and hence made me later than late, lol.

crazy

Post by crazy » Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:26 pm

Bluesusie wrote:I think Crazy would make a lovely bridemaid. She was quite disappointed yesterday when I showed her my shirt. She thought your name would be on it. :lol: :D

thanks susie :) altho i think belfast is probly right i would cause to much trouble :) :lol: yes i was disappointed about your shirt my guess was wrong :shock: btw was it you susie ho said you forgot your camera?? was it the camera to keep in touch with belfast??? :lol:

Susie

Post by Susie » Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:43 pm

crazy wrote:
Bluesusie wrote:I think Crazy would make a lovely bridemaid. She was quite disappointed yesterday when I showed her my shirt. She thought your name would be on it. :lol: :D

thanks susie :) altho i think belfast is probly right i would cause to much trouble :) :lol: yes i was disappointed about your shirt my guess was wrong :shock: btw was it you susie ho said you forgot your camera?? was it the camera to keep in touch with belfast??? :lol:
Hiya Kirsty. I explained the reason for what's on my shirt. :lol: Perhaps next time I will add another name. :wink:

I did forget my camera unfortunately. We left home in a hurry.
Why would I need a camera to keep in touch with Belfast? We use telepathy!!! :roll:

crazy

Post by crazy » Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: why ere you going to take your camera??
i said about the camera with belfast cos you said something about a camera and belfast in the other thread yesterday :roll: :? didnt you??

Susie

Post by Susie » Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:57 pm

I was going to take my camera to get a picture of Dazza with a shaved head and MissBlue. I noticed they arrived together. :lol:
What happened to the haircut Dazza??

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Sun Feb 29, 2004 1:00 pm

Bluesusie wrote:I was going to take my camera to get a picture of Dazza with a shaved head and MissBlue. I noticed they arrived together. :lol:
Ahhhh well I was thinking about getting it cut but missblue BEGGED me not too, so I decided to wind her up and said it was coming all off. :lol: :lol:

Although I really am considering getting it all shaved off next time... :?

crazy

Post by crazy » Sun Feb 29, 2004 1:02 pm

o right :)

yeah what did happen to the haircut dazza was going to ask but changed me mind

Susie

Post by Susie » Sun Feb 29, 2004 1:03 pm

Dazza wrote:
Bluesusie wrote:I was going to take my camera to get a picture of Dazza with a shaved head and MissBlue. I noticed they arrived together. :lol:
Ahhhh well I was thinking about getting it cut but missblue BEGGED me not too, so I decided to wind her up and said it was coming all off. :lol: :lol:

In that case I will bring my camera to all the remaining games!!

crazy

Post by crazy » Sun Feb 29, 2004 1:03 pm

Dazza wrote:

dazza you wouldnt look right.. you would look wierd not that you int already :P :lol:

Susie

Post by Susie » Sun Feb 29, 2004 1:05 pm

crazy wrote:
Dazza wrote:

dazza you wouldnt look right.. you would look wierd not that you int already :P :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Sun Feb 29, 2004 1:08 pm

crazy wrote:dazza you wouldnt look right.. you would look wierd not that you int already :P :lol:
I used to like you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

crazy

Post by crazy » Sun Feb 29, 2004 1:12 pm

did you.... oh well :P :lol:

i can live somehow :?