I will go to the van!

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

diedelia
Location: A pathetic little town called Halstead! We have a somerfields woooooooo which i now work in lol

I will go to the van!

Post by diedelia » Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:01 pm

I will be next to it, i will have a light blue kangol hoddie with a denim jacket over the top with a cream new york beenie hat with light blue jeans! So if anyone see's that bloke lottering ?? around there looking kinda shifty! its meeeeeeeeee!!! :D

Missblue

Post by Missblue » Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:11 pm

ill keep my eyes out! :lol:

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:12 pm

so did you go or not? :wink:

Lewis

Post by Lewis » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:18 pm

Well me, Dazza and Luke looked out for him but we couldnt find the frigger...

Brian,john,Marshall

Post by Brian,john,Marshall » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:19 pm

bottle job :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

diedelia
Location: A pathetic little town called Halstead! We have a somerfields woooooooo which i now work in lol

Post by diedelia » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:26 pm

Lewis wrote:Well me, Dazza and Luke looked out for him but we couldnt find the frigger...

I saew ya guys from inside the north stand window, as me and my dad went to the other burger thing on the other side, so i saw ya. Who was wearing the Ipswich coat? with the black hair, there was one with black hair and glasses, and one with black hair with brown highlites

Lewis

Post by Lewis » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:36 pm

diedelia wrote:
Lewis wrote:Well me, Dazza and Luke looked out for him but we couldnt find the frigger...

I saew ya guys from inside the north stand window, as me and my dad went to the other burger thing on the other side, so i saw ya. Who was wearing the Ipswich coat? with the black hair, there was one with black hair and glasses, and one with black hair with brown highlites
I was the one with town coat and glasses on, Dazza's the massive guy, and Luke was the one with short spikey black hair...

diedelia

Post by diedelia » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:39 pm

Lewis wrote:
diedelia wrote:

I was the one with town coat and glasses on, Dazza's the massive guy, and Luke was the one with short spikey black hair...

Well i couldt really miss him and o right cool! i had on what i said i did, and was looking out from the north lower glass by the toilets right near were you were grouped!

budgiebasher

Post by budgiebasher » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:51 pm

dazza will have so much fun taunting you now that you didnt show up

Luke

Post by Luke » Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:03 pm

budgiebasher wrote:dazza will have so much fun taunting you now that you didnt show up
And theirs nothing worse than a damn good taunting from the big man :oops:

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:15 pm

budgiebasher wrote:dazza will have so much fun taunting you now that you didnt show up
Yup :D *smug look*