Hello From Mississippi

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Massey Ferguson

Hello From Mississippi

Post by Massey Ferguson » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:57 pm

Just to give a bit of a background on how I ended up here...

Basically I met Mick McCarthy in Japan during the 2002 World Cup (I was stationed in Japan at the time and was already a big soccer fan and thought I'd partake of the World Cup :wink: ) and he couldn't have been nicer to a guy who had no clue who he was. So ever since then I have watched his career as he has moved from place to place. But unlike his previous stops since then I actually have taken a liking to Ipswich Town, as a club and as a fanbase, and am going to plant my flag supporting an English club.

Ohiotractorboy

Re: Hello From Mississippi

Post by Ohiotractorboy » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:41 pm

Welcome in partner, always good to have a fellow American here. There are several of us

morph

Re: Hello From Mississippi

Post by morph » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:04 pm

Massey Ferguson wrote:Just to give a bit of a background on how I ended up here...

Basically I met Mick McCarthy in Japan during the 2002 World Cup (I was stationed in Japan at the time and was already a big soccer fan and thought I'd partake of the World Cup :wink: ) and he couldn't have been nicer to a guy who had no clue who he was. So ever since then I have watched his career as he has moved from place to place. But unlike his previous stops since then I actually have taken a liking to Ipswich Town, as a club and as a fanbase, and am going to plant my flag supporting an English club.
You have chosen wisely Sir. You are more than welcome to be part of The Blues family. Managers come and go, but we stay forever Blue. Again, Welcome.